30mg vial, how to split into more containers

Ymachado

Reaction score
Hi, so my understanding is that one a vial is punctured it should be used for no more than 28 days for potential bacterial introduction, and then infection.

No with a big vial, for instance, 30mg, I would only use 20 mg in a 4 week period, should I just reconstitute the whole 30 and use it for 6 weeks or is there a way to extract part of the peptide from the vial and store in a separate container until ready to reconstitute.

Hope I explained myself well, if any questions please ask, opinions and personal experiences welcome.

Hi, so my understanding is that one a vial is punctured it should be used for no more than 28 days for potential bacterial introduction, and then infection.

No with a big vial, for instance, 30mg, I would only use 20 mg in a 4 week period, should I just reconstitute the whole 30 and use it for 6 weeks or is there a way to extract part of the peptide from the vial and store in a separate container until ready to reconstitute.

Hope I explained myself well, if any questions please ask, opinions and personal experiences welcome.
Most people don't have issues making the vials last more than 4 weeks.

If you really want to split, you should make the whole thing and filter and split the amount into 2 sterile vials.

6 weeks is fine, just make sure you are practicing good aseptic technique every time you draw from the vial

I use my 30mg vials until they are gone. I check and make sure liquid is clear and nothing is floating inside. Today I finished one that I began more than 2 months ago. It was punctured exactly 16 times. Sterile technique. As effective today as it was at the start.

Back