Alibaba Pay?

astroman

New_Member
Reaction score
I am trying to place my order through amopure and don’t know how Alibaba pay works. Any help is appreciated

I am trying to place my order through amopure and don’t know how Alibaba pay works. Any help is appreciated
Go ahead and place your order, and they will generate and email you an Alibaba link. It may take a day or two for you to receive the additional email with it being the weekend. Once you place your order you will get an automated email informing you of this. When you get the Alibaba link don't leave any comments when paying.
Screenshot_20240928-142610.png

Side note alibaba pay won't process with my credit card or Google pay for some reason, but it will go through with PayPal linked to my credit card. So if you have trouble try the PayPal option

Just an FYI

I don't know if this was a specific problem with my email or something in Amopure or Alibaba's system but back when I placed an order with Amopure, they could not get the system to generate a payment link for me.
The email I originally used had a "." in it (name.name@something.com). I created a new email and changed Alibaba login to that and gave it to Amopure and it went through the first time they tried. (y) :)

Side note alibaba pay won't process with my credit card or Google pay for some reason, but it will go through with PayPal linked to my credit card. So if you have trouble try the PayPal option
Has the same experience! But PayPal works great.

I have this question too! So after you go to check out, how do you get to the paypal piece? Via Alibaba? Sorry if this is a stupid question! I am a newbie :-)

I have this question too! So after you go to check out, how do you get to the paypal piece? Via Alibaba? Sorry if this is a stupid question! I am a newbie :-)
Actually I think I figured it out! Thank you all so much for all this info! Sooo helpful!!

Mine had to go through PayPal. Don't be alarmed when it says you ordered a whole lotta T-shirts 😉
new user here, just completed my first amo purchase today and man, the shirts thing really threw me off because i actually DID order shirts in bulk like that from china like 6 months ago via googlepay. then i finally focused, realized this order was for an insane amount of shirts (50 to be exact) and realized the price was exactly the same as my amo order and finally clicked the submit button to finalize the transaction, lol.

new user here, just completed my first amo purchase today and man, the shirts thing really threw me off because i actually DID order shirts in bulk like that from china like 6 months ago via googlepay. then i finally focused, realized this order was for an insane amount of shirts (50 to be exact) and realized the price was exactly the same as my amo order and finally clicked the submit button to finalize the transaction, lol.
It's actually linked to a real t-shirt ad and Im wondering what would happen if you were to order them.

I guess they must have real t-shirt to send out when someone order them or something lol.

It's actually linked to a real t-shirt ad and Im wondering what would happen if you were to order them.

I guess they must have real t-shirt to send out when someone order them or something lol.
I actually do own the shirt pictured lol I bought it on Amazon like a year ago and was wearing it when I made the order 😂
234C452A-68E3-488A-8C0A-A15CEB55E9D5.jpeg

Back