AmoPeptide Products On Sale

dionysos

Reaction score
When researching 60mg vials of Tirzepatide I stumbled onto a 25% Off Sale on all products at amopeptide.com.
At less than $1.00 per milligram in 10-vial kits the Tirz it may be of interest to some here.

I have purchased Retatrutide from Amo for my RA; he's been very pleased with the initial result.
I was pleased with the kit pricing, the ease of ordering, the packaging, and the 6 day order-to-my-door delivery time.
They accept AliBabaPay so I used my Visa Card which made me feel more secure than ACH transfers or Bitcoin sailing off into the void.

Negatives would be that only some of their COAs are 3rd Party Janoshik while many are in-house and not independent.
There is limited history available for Amo and only a small number of testimonials by US purchasers.

Mindful of those here with less risk tolerance than Cocodrie, I don't recommend them to you.
After a couple of months on Glp1forum.com I don't make recommendations AT ALL. 😬
As the Buhhda advised, "See for yourself".

( He actually said "Ehipassiko" meaning "Come and Watch"
but I only speak Murricun, Cajun and gibberish so... )

Last edited:
Are the prices listed for the kits or the vials? I'm guessing kits since its a Hong Kong company and not like the US/CA ones. But just figured I'd verify.

Are the prices listed for the kits or the vials? I'm guessing kits since its a Hong Kong company and not like the US/CA ones. But just figured I'd verify.
Definitely Kit Pricing @catdog

They do appear to be setting up a US presence as there is an ecommerce page with "US Pricing" shown. Those products are 'Out Of Stock' however.

Definitely Kit Pricing @catdog

They do appear to be setting up a US presence as there is an ecommerce page with "US Pricing" shown. Those products are 'Out Of Stock' however.
Ah good to know, thanks for confirming. Would you say that their products/dealings are comparable, better or worse than QSC (if you've ever dealt with Q). Just wondering if the price difference is worth it and what the reputation of this company is. Thanks!!

I have dealt with QSC once and with AmoPetide once. Current sale prices at AmoPeptide are far lower than QSC's with the caveat that the delivery is longer than their initial remarkable 6-days-to-me performance.
As to weighing their products, dealings and reputation I will refrain - you should use your own judgement @catdog

Ehipassiko

Good to know, I will look more into that company. Also, that is crazy, 6 days to you is next level.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glp1judd
Back