Amopure GHK-Cu

magnum_dorkus

Registered
Reaction score
Hey yall! Just a noob looking for a little info that I haven't been able to find. I'm looking to get some Cosmetic grade GHK-Cu for my GLOW protocol, and I know a lot of people get theirs from Alibaba stores, but since I'm a noob I'm not quite comfortable with those options yet.

I was looking at Amopure because I've seen good reviews here (apart from the stinging lol) and I was wondering if their GHK-Cu Raw Powder is the same as cosmetic grade, or is it the actual "raw", non-lysophilised ghk-cu that you would recon and then inject sq? I obviously don't want to get that if that's the case lol anybody know? Or can anyone recommend a legit seller of the good ol' blue/purple stuff??

a lot of places have ghk-cu cosmetic for much cheaper than amopure. But glow protocol is usually ghk-cu/bpc-157/tb-500 injected.

Oh my bad, I thought the term "GLOW" was kind of interchangeable with the sq shots and then the cosmetic stuff mixed in with HA. But that's what I'm looking for. The stuff to mix into the HA cream/serum. Would you be open to suggesting a vendor? If not, it's cool. I get people don't really want to share their sources haha But is that a yes, the amopure stuff is the cosmetic stuff?

Like you, I was uncomfortable purchasing from sites at first so I ordered from Polaris Peptides for my cosmetic ghk-cu. They are a bit more expensive, but if you order more in quantity, it's cheaper.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back