Amopure L60 Experience

rkl123

New_Member
Reaction score
I bought Amo back in mid September. Had a different vial that I needed to finish researching. I finally used my Amo vial in research. Vial had good vacuum. Peptide was in a few large solid chunks. Took ~5-10 min to dissolve with a chunk on the wall that was stubborn. It finally all dissolved. Injected the RS. RS reported absolutely no burning.

Would I buy Amo again? Unsure. The burning reports are quite scary. But their site is great, prices are decent, they accepted Alibaba Pay, and support was great.

I bought Amo back in mid September. Had a different vial that I needed to finish researching. I finally used my Amo vial in research. Vial had good vacuum. Peptide was in a few large solid chunks. Took ~5-10 min to dissolve with a chunk on the wall that was stubborn. It finally all dissolved. Injected the RS. RS reported absolutely no burning.

Would I buy Amo again? Unsure. The burning reports are quite scary. But their site is great, prices are decent, they accepted Alibaba Pay, and support was great.
Same experience and thoughts with an Oct t30 buy

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
86FDA2024
Back