Amy Hu

Nikki nik

Registered
Reaction score
I've been in small contact with Amy. Have you ever heard of this vendor or website. I have no affiliation. Just looking for information. I never made a purchase.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240929-191504_WhatsApp.png
    Screenshot_20240929-191504_WhatsApp.png
    736 KB · Views: 44
I've been in small contact with Amy. Have you ever heard of this vendor or website. I have no affiliation. Just looking for information. I never made a purchase.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240929-192013_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20240929-192013_Chrome.png
    300.2 KB · Views: 38
ZLZ - there are a few reviews on peppys,, try to go there and try to see test results released to the public, not the top vendor choice, but at least they have some track record

ZLZ - there are a few reviews on peppys,, try to go there and try to see test results released to the public, not the top vendor choice, but at least they have some track record
Thanks! She reminds me to order often! Very friendly! Call me dear and friend 🤣 I almost ordered! Felt like we were best buds.

Thanks! She reminds me to order often! Very friendly! Call me dear and friend 🤣 I almost ordered! Felt like we were best buds.
yes its typical, dear friend... ;)
btw. I found an old thread where we discuss them:

EDIT: oh sorry, I didnt realized it was our private conversation, not a thread [link removed]

Thanks however the link doesn't work
yes sorry it was a private conversation between a few members here
at that time @dionysos list them in his spreadsheet with caution (sorry Alligator for reposting your copyrighted material ;))
1727659078347.png

EDIT: spreadsheet link is working already

Last edited:
One thing to keep in mind is that there are scammers who pretend to be with existing vendors. I have seen the name Jessie mentioned before but not Amy, but I haven't really jumped into the CN vendors world yet aside from my one Amopure order done on the website. Someone more seasoned here will probably have tips on how to figure out if they are actually with the vendor they say they are representing.

One thing to keep in mind is that there are scammers who pretend to be with existing vendors. I have seen the name Jessie mentioned before but not Amy, but I haven't really jumped into the CN vendors world yet aside from my one Amopure order done on the website. Someone more seasoned here will probably have tips on how to figure out if they are actually with the vendor they say they are representing.
absolutely! a good point! always use official contact or at least verify the rep thru official contact

I just noticed the mention of "Jessie" name - he is from a company with similar name "Zhejiang Zhaobo Tech" which has much worse reputation (if we are talking about the same Jessie).
I saw a post about ZLZ on another forum where others mentioned Jessie and asked if Jessie was the new Vivian. The comments were not in favor of ZLZ in general though, regardless of the rep.

One of the ZLZ reps posted in another thread asking how to register as a vendor (which is relatively well explained on this site...) So beware they may be posting in the vendor forum soon!

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back