Another new member, from down under in Aus

JMan25

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Just found out about this awesome forum last night and gonna do some more lurking before I pull the trigger on purchases.

Have used both Semaglutide, and now Retatrutide to help with my fat loss (Currently at 30kg down, 66lbs in freedom units, in the past 8 months).

Can't wait to chit chat with ya'll!

Thanks for having me 🙏

" 30kg down, 66lbs in freedom units, in the past 8 months " is awesome performance @JMan25.
It took me 14 months to lose 60 pounds.

Any road, welcome to the asylum! Give me a shout if you think I can help :)

" 30kg down, 66lbs in freedom units, in the past 8 months " is awesome performance @JMan25.
It took me 14 months to lose 60 pounds.

Any road, welcome to the asylum! Give me a shout if you think I can help :)
Hey mate,

60lbs in 14 months is also no joke, probs better than me considering there'd you'd probably have less muscle loss too. That's a damn great achievement man!

And cheers for the assist, will definitely give you a shout after some more lurking. Thanks for helping set up a good community!

Hey mate,

60lbs in 14 months is also no joke, probs better than me considering there'd you'd probably have less muscle loss too. That's a damn great achievement man!

And cheers for the assist, will definitely give you a shout after some more lurking. Thanks for helping set up a good community!
The forum is entirely a creation by @ZippityDooDah Jman25. I am just a recently arrived member.

anyway, it is a good idea you have a look at spreadsheets from @dionysos it will save you a lot of time (and money eventually)

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElleJay
Back