Anxiety

elaine77

Registered
Reaction score
Im using a new vial from a new supplier today. I WAS using a 10mg vial and taking 4mg per dose. I now have a 30mg vial. Ya'll, I did the peptidecalc and have my answer but I am second guessing everything due to extreme anxiety. 30mg vial, 1ml syringe, 4mg (4000mcg) dose, reconstituting with 3ml = pull up 4, right? RIGHT? I just need reassurance. Im incredibly anxious.

don't try to see it too complicated, it all down to a very basic math
you have 30 mg in 3ml of water, so 1ml of solution is 10mg, 1ml = 100UI means 10mg = 100UI and 1mg = 10UI
so if you need 4 mg it is 40UI

Want (4 mg in x ML) have (30 mg in 3 ML) cross multiple and divide = 0.4 ml or 40 units in a 100 unit or 1 ml syringe. It is ratio and proportion. I think people get confused with milligrams/units/milliliters/ micrograms.

Thanks to all my repliers. This is really based on anxiety and less on experience or calculation. Ive been researching with Tirz for close to 2 years and used 3 different pep calculators and got the same answer on all. I just needed a lil handholding on my way out of crazytown. Aaaaaand, I still managed to have a huge panic attack last night after injecting 🤦‍♀️ I appreciate all of you reassuring me ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ It helps me a lot.

I definitely cannot fo that. Wish I could..but there are some great videos on youtube for breathing techniques.

Thanks to all my repliers. This is really based on anxiety and less on experience or calculation. Ive been researching with Tirz for close to 2 years and used 3 different pep calculators and got the same answer on all. I just needed a lil handholding on my way out of crazytown. Aaaaaand, I still managed to have a huge panic attack last night after injecting 🤦‍♀️ I appreciate all of you reassuring me ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ It helps me a lot.
So will that vial last you 7 weeks?

I'm trying to get my head around dosing. I'm currently taking 3mg so trying to decide if I should buy the 10mg vial or the 30mg vial. Leaning towards the 30mg vial. I'm ok with using for about 8 weeks but no more than that after punctured.

So will that vial last you 7 weeks?

I'm trying to get my head around dosing. I'm currently taking 3mg so trying to decide if I should buy the 10mg vial or the 30mg vial. Leaning towards the 30mg vial. I'm ok with using for about 8 weeks but no more than that after punctured.
30mg(vial)/4mg(dose)=7.5 doses per 30mg(vial)

Assuming you plan on one injection a week the 10mg vial would give you....
10mg(vial)/3mg(dose)=3 1/3 doses = 3 1/3 weekly doses from single 10mg vial
30mg(vial)/3mg(dose)=10 doses = 10 weekly doses from single 30mg vial

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back