any experiences with dideu medichem?

xlear

Registered
Reaction score
i saw https://glp1forum.com/threads/has-anyone-purchased-from-shaanxi-dideu-medichem.1339/ but thought i'd ask again

my experience:

tranylcypromine sulfate: rather weird effects, immediate effects after a dose are mainly noradrenergic effects. some people have reported about differences in effects between different pharma brands of tcp. nevertheless their stuff just feels weird and taking into account the two further reviews below i'm almost inclined to think it's not actually tcp or at least tcp with quite some impurities.

guanfacine hydrochloride: low efficacy and it's hard to tell if it does anything other than lower blood pressure (guanfacine should lower blood pressure). i should mention that i increased my tcp dose with the leftover i still had from my previous supplier, and it has guanfacine-like effects too. however what i noticed with guanfacine i previously had was if i went above 1,5 mg per dose i would get quite strong emotional numbness immediately after taking the dose. i tried taking up to 6 mg of dideu guanfacine per dose without this effect appearing at all, lowered pressure became too problematic (only) at that dose.

enclomiphene citrate: with previous enclo i had (deus medical) i got significant nipple sensitivity at 25 mg a day plus other high estrogen sides like melancholic mood. i get zero of these sides with dideu enclo at 25 mg a day. it still works but efficacy is certainly lower than with my previous enclo and the lacking estrogen sides seem worrying in terms of efficacy (if that makes sense).

trazodone: works fine!! about the same efficacy as pharma trazodone but the price was only slightly lower than for pharma.

for the other three products prices were low. enclo at qsc price level, tranylcypromine and guanfacine low-priced too.

what's weird about dideu is, considering this review, that a number of research articles (e.g., on sciencedirect) mention them as their source for used products. that made them seem trustworthy. maybe they send quality stuff to research institutes and companies and mostly low quality to individuals? i don't know.

Last edited:
Back