Any experiences with glp-1 and trt?

Thanks so much for you short and to the point answer my question is why are you waiting for later in the year
If your doctor says T might help and he considers it safe, I would consider it to be honest.

But I should be careful with how I phrase myself since I am a very big fan of more or less anyone with reduced T to take some extra since I see it as overall more beneficial than a downside.

Testosterone in those dosages have minimal side effects and the upsides are quite numerous. But do your own research and decide for yourself.

I was mentioning to my doctor that I was considering going off T for a while to let my body rest (and I'm taking a lot more than trt), he just looked at me in wonder and asked why? My health is perfectly fine, so he saw no reason for me to change things up.
I live in NYC .Everydoctor has been harassed by guys trying to sell it ,guys getting giant doses for body bldg..The pill panic from a few years back has these guys gun shy . I've been perscribed it 3 times legitimately . My health ,heart is perfect my problems are anemia ,super low T and a pancreas that is sluggish. All three of these conditions could possibly be helped by a simple prescription. I'm afraid to mention that I'm on Tirzepitide cause that will throw another wrench in the machine Right next to my results from the bloodwork it states With #s in this range you are a likely candidate for TRTIts xucking infuriating.im seventy I can't afford to lose this muscle it's good for the bones .I'm an ex musician I dress like I'm out of Peakey Blinders These docs.love to control the game .They hate when you know what you want. It was all good when the Sacklers family was paying them off,I had no problem those dark days cause it was win win for everybody ...Again I'm being marginalized persecuted my to deal with greedy unethical salesmen from a country that is happy to poison us ..I've been an outlaw since I was 15 years .Like the godfather 3 ."I try to get out but they keep dragging me back in.Maybe if I went Taxidriver on their assessment. THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS AND ENCOURAGEMENT so far I find this community pretty stand up empathetic and willing to share resources Tanks again Milus Bacchus and Neekojeeta

Thanks so much for you short and to the point answer my question is why are you waiting for later in the year

I live in NYC .Everydoctor has been harassed by guys trying to sell it ,guys getting giant doses for body bldg..The pill panic from a few years back has these guys gun shy . I've been perscribed it 3 times legitimately . My health ,heart is perfect my problems are anemia ,super low T and a pancreas that is sluggish. All three of these conditions could possibly be helped by a simple prescription. I'm afraid to mention that I'm on Tirzepitide cause that will throw another wrench in the machine Right next to my results from the bloodwork it states With #s in this range you are a likely candidate for TRTIts xucking infuriating.im seventy I can't afford to lose this muscle it's good for the bones .I'm an ex musician I dress like I'm out of Peakey Blinders These docs.love to control the game .They hate when you know what you want. It was all good when the Sacklers family was paying them off,I had no problem those dark days cause it was win win for everybody ...Again I'm being marginalized persecuted my to deal with greedy unethical salesmen from a country that is happy to poison us ..I've been an outlaw since I was 15 years .Like the godfather 3 ."I try to get out but they keep dragging me back in.Maybe if I went Taxidriver on their assessment. THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS AND ENCOURAGEMENT so far I find this community pretty stand up empathetic and willing to share resources Tanks again Milus Bacchus and Neekojeeta
Guess I'm gonna have play outlaw again. More the one was to skina lawyer I mean cat

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWood85
Back