Anybody gain anything back?

CallieKat

New_Member
Reaction score
Just looking back on my time here. I came in as wanting to maintain my weight and I’m now 15 lbs lighter than that plan.

I’m constantly amazed at how well it’s still working after over a year.

Anyone finding amazing success with maintenance?

I am still in the process, but there are many reports indicating that after stopping GLP1 medication, many people regain the weight they lost.

The problem is that simply injecting medication is not enough. During the time we are losing weight, we also need to work on our habits and eating style etc

I
I am still in the process, but there are many reports indicating that after stopping GLP1 medication, many people regain the weight they lost.

The problem is that simply injecting medication is not enough. During the time we are losing weight, we also need to work on our habits and eating style etc
I think most of us here don’t plan on stopping. I know I don’t. And I do exercise and mind my protein. All those things I actually did before as well (with too much other crap) but didn’t work as well.

I was on Ozemoic for 6 months before Medicare figured out I don't have diabetes and stopped paying for it... Which is how I found my way here.

I dropped 40# during that 6 months with over half of that coming the last 2 months on the 2.4 dose.

In the 2 months I've been off it, I've gained back 15#!

Needless to say, I'm a bit anxious to get some peptides ordered!

After about 40 hours of research this week, I've decided to get one vial from Aminos Research, who happens to be located 15 miles from me.

Unfortunately, they are out of bac water, so now I'm trying to figure out where to get that, and am finding that's much harder to find than peptides!

The issue for me is that I take Reneron, which causes INTENSE sugar cravings, so my plan is to use Sema until I plateau, then switch to tirz, in hopes of teaching the weight I want.

I haven't really thought past that as I've been focused on finding a supplier, but the fact that Sema reversed the intense sugar cravings caused by Remeron, makes me think I might be able to go back to Sema once I reach my goal I'm order to maintain that weight.

Even if I didn't lose weight, I'd be happy just having those insane cravings gone!

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back