Anyone else here based in England UK ? how's your custom and deliveries ?

yaxma

New_Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just a quick introduction—I’ve been using Mounjaro but recently got into Reddit, where I learned about Tirzepatide and Semaglutide. Initially, I didn’t know where to start, so I ended up finding a random seller on Made-in-China called Jinan Jianfeng Chemical Co., Ltd. The lady who assisted me via WhatsApp was lovely, and I was told it would take 10 days for delivery to the UK. However, it’s now 2nd September 2024, and I placed the order via Alibaba Pay on 17th August 2024, but there’s still no movement.

I was unfamiliar with COAs and such, and she sent me a generic in-house one. Moving forward, I started exploring this forum, which I found to be miles better than Reddit. I stumbled upon this place accidentally through Google and have learned a great deal since. I started looking for vendors, test results, etc., and eventually found Peppy Forum, though I have no idea how to use it! Plus, you can’t even access the source section, but I did find their vendor research document helpful.

A BIG shout out to @dionysos —I’ve been following his replies and links and have learned even more. Also, @Sheldor —I've read his reviews and other contributions.

While still waiting for my order from Jinan Jianfeng Chemical (JJC), I decided to place another order (lol) from @SRY Lab Lucy . I bought 5mg Semaglutide and 10mg Tirzepatide. She sent me the price list, and I chose those two. The freight cost on their sheet showed $40 for shipping, but she mentioned they’ve switched to a faster route, so it would now be 5-7 days. I bit the bullet and went ahead with the order via Alibaba for a total of $260, including a 6% handling fee. However, after payment, she informed me that it would actually take 12-15 days to ship to the UK, which annoyed me as she initially said 5-7 days. To top it off, I noticed afterwards that she had an offer on 5mg Semaglutide for $60, but she charged me $70! So, not the best start for my first order.

After this, I did some more research on 8mm insulin syringes. I was about to order from Amazon but found that the ones there are not for human injections and aren’t CE approved. I ended up finding UKMedi.co.uk, where I bought some BD Ultra-Fine 8mm 100-pack syringes and some 3ml syringes for mixing.

Then, I went on the hunt for some proper, tried and tested BAC water in the UK. It was either shady Amazon sellers or non-branded/home-branded bottles. There was one option from UK Peptides that some people have used, but again, no real tests or results. I used @Dionysos’s sheet, went through all the suppliers of BAC water, reached out to them, or attempted to buy from them, and found that only Peptide.shop ships to the UK. I ended up buying 10 bottles of 30ml Hospira, which I kept seeing everywhere on all forums (expiry date is apparently May 2025—so if you need a bottle or two, let me know, as I doubt I’ll use this many, lol).

Also, I just learned what Labour Day sales are (LOL). Now QSC has 30mg for $260, and SRY has 20 vials of underdosed 15mg for $220, both with free shipping. 😞

Anyway, the moral of the story is: DO YOUR RESEARCH and WAIT FOR PROMOS! I wish it were as simple as having a thread at the top listing all the best deals and suppliers, but it’s not, lol.

Is anyone else here from the UK? If so, have you ordered before? How were customs and delivery times, and which vendor did you use?

Last edited:
ohh I also went down the rabbit hole of labels! I found a lady called Betty on the QSC Telegram channel who makes amazing labels, but she can’t ship to the UK, and I haven’t found anyone else who does. So, I ended up getting a Niimbot D110 from AliExpress with 12x40 labels for around £20. I’ve designed my own little labels and even found some on Peppy’s forum.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-09-02 at 18.14.42.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-09-02 at 18.14.42.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 31
ohh I also went down the rabbit hole of labels! I found a lady called Betty on the QSC Telegram channel who makes amazing labels, but she can’t ship to the UK, and I haven’t found anyone else who does. So, I ended up getting a Niimbot D110 from AliExpress with 12x40 labels for around £20. I’ve designed my own little labels and even found some on Peppy’s forum.
These are sweet! Do you know if you can import the saved picture to a nimbot? I just bought one but haven’t given it a go yet and I’d love to use your label (I’m not all that creative).

Not a picture but the “code” can be exported so another user and import and not start from scratch.

These are sweet! Do you know if you can import the saved picture to a nimbot? I just bought one but haven’t given it a go yet and I’d love to use your label (I’m not all that creative).
You can do that. You just need to have the picture downloaded on your phone. I hate the niimbot editor so what I end up doing is designing in affinity, uploading to google photos, downloading to my phone from there, and then I can import to niimbot

Hi I am in the UK have ordered from SRY twice . One came in two weeks the other came in a week . All product's good so far . No problems with customs at all . Currently waiting for QSC order over 3 weeks no confirmation or tracking from them .

【mounjaro 10mg (40*12)】,After copying this information⊙66d63492032ee665f84f75cb⊙,Open👉NIIMBOT👈

【Mounjaro 15mg(40*12)】,After copying this information⊙66d634b6aa8b60484ad79b1a⊙,Open👉NIIMBOT👈

Hi I am in the UK have ordered from SRY twice . One came in two weeks the other came in a week . All product's good so far . No problems with customs at all . Currently waiting for QSC order over 3 weeks no confirmation or tracking from them .
Thanks mate you’ve put my mind a little at ease what you been using for bac in the uk ?

【mounjaro 10mg (40*12)】,After copying this information⊙66d63492032ee665f84f75cb⊙,Open👉NIIMBOT👈

【Mounjaro 15mg(40*12)】,After copying this information⊙66d634b6aa8b60484ad79b1a⊙,Open👉NIIMBOT👈
You rock!

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zling
Back