Anyone have any input on adding Reta to Tirz

Etgirlie93

Registered
Reaction score
I’ve been on and off Tirz for over a year. I’m on 12.5 mg. I am concerned about maxing out on my dose and no longer seeing results. I still have a good bit of weight to lose (slow loser!)
I am wondering if anyone has any input with adding in a low dose of Reta with my current dose of Tirz.

I would stack with Sema first to help with Food noise first and leave the Reta as the last option. If needed I plan to stay on Tirz and sema stack to goal weight and leave a cache of Reta in the freezer just in case. Have lost 102 lbs on Tirz and have 50 left.

I'm on second week of adding a low dose ret with tir, I do the ret Monday and tir Friday, it has taken away the food noise I was getting and gives me my energy back, I was becoming so tired throughout the day I assumed from the tirz

I'm on second week of adding a low dose ret with tir, I do the ret Monday and tir Friday, it has taken away the food noise I was getting and gives me my energy back, I was becoming so tired throughout the day I assumed from the tirz
Curious what dosages of each?

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back