Anyone have the Savvio Pen? Just for fun- what are your favorite supplies/accessories?

zling

New_Member
Reaction score
I'm curious about the Savvio but it looks like they're not sold in the US so there aren't many reviews. Can anyone give feedback?

What size needle pen do you all use? I hit a vein yesterday with a syringe, so I was looking at the 4mm but I've heard that they're difficult to use.

Searching for pens sent me on another rabbit rabbit hole. I'd just like to see all your favorite pens, needle pens, syringes, storage boxes, carrying cases, etc!

I just got into pens! Love them! 4 from ez pen, 2 savvio and a few from Alibaba. Cartridges can be found sterile or unsterile so make sure your checking before buying. However the sterilization pouches have indicators on them that you'll want to check anyway.

Personally savvio is a great buy. Canadashipmeds or polar bear meds will ship a max of 2 to us here in the US. No carts available through them

I like the 8mm. I don't have to worry if I've gone deep enough.

Also if your going down rabbit holes check out ThePepPlanner.com 😁👋🏻📖🐇 just another tool to add to your pep hobby

I just got into pens! Love them! 4 from ez pen, 2 savvio and a few from Alibaba. Cartridges can be found sterile or unsterile so make sure your checking before buying. However the sterilization pouches have indicators on them that you'll want to check anyway.

Personally savvio is a great buy. Canadashipmeds or polar bear meds will ship a max of 2 to us here in the US. No carts available through them

I like the 8mm. I don't have to worry if I've gone deep enough.

Also if your going down rabbit holes check out ThePepPlanner.com 😁👋🏻📖🐇 just another tool to add to your pep hobby
I can't tell you how many times I have been to your site, PepPlanner. Now, if I could only choose a color!! ♥️

Ordered a Ergo Pen 2 from AlieExpress. Wasn't really looking to spend much and seemed like most other pens were a lot more expensive. I liked the looks of other pens, but just didn't seem worth the extra. I travel a lot so I thought a pen would be better than traveling with vials and syringes.

The reason I'm moving towards using a pen is because it seems to be easier to travel with. I travel frequently for work and wasn't looking forward to traveling with vials and syringes. I'd still need the pen plus a needle, but the optics seem a bit better. Especially for some of the countries I go to.

What's the advantages/disadvantages of using any pen? Like why would someone use a pen in their research vs just vials?
Pros would be the needles are 10xs cheaper, not bulky, & there's no time taken to draw out the dose. Just dial your ticks on the pen. If your a multi-pep user it makes your daily pin routine easier.

Cons would be initial price.. buying pens & finding sterile carts. There's a learning curve the first few times to load your cart and figuring dosage.

So I guess saves space, saves time, and some money.

I posted in another thread, but the initial price isn't really that bad.

Pen: $12.00
Cartridges (10): $1.50
Needles (100): $10.10
3ml Luer Lock Syringe (30): $7.10
Filter (10): $21

Not that bad all together. I was already looking at having to buy new syringes/needles as I don't have any and would have needed them in addition to the 3ml syringes I'll use during reconstitution. I would have had to buy 3ml sterile vials instead if I was using syringes rather than pen. Really came out pretty even price wise.

Back