Anyone heard of Newtop Biotech as a Tirzepatide provider

sunburn

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I have been searching for a new provider to QSC because they have gone a week without answering email or Whatsapp. In my research I have established contact with Newtop Biotech from Wuhan which has comparable prices. They have provided the following COA below. My question is if anyone has heard of them or received product from them?

COA tirzepatide Biotech.JPG

Never heard of them. And supplier-provided "COA's" like the one attached tell you nothing about the finished vials, only (maybe) the raws that they're using.

I scratch my head with the number of known decent suppliers out there why people are so eager to "discover" the newest supplier that nobody has ever heard of before. Even if you don't want to go with QSC, there are at least a dozen or more suppliers discussed regularly on this forum that have both their own commissioned Jano test reports at a minimum plus many who have had independent 3rd party testing done by individual customers and/or testing groups and have a pretty good reputation for quality, consistency, and good customer service.

Never heard of them. And supplier-provided "COA's" like the one attached tell you nothing about the finished vials, only (maybe) the raws that they're using.

I scratch my head with the number of known decent suppliers out there why people are so eager to "discover" the newest supplier that nobody has ever heard of before. Even if you don't want to go with QSC, there are at least a dozen or more suppliers discussed regularly on this forum that have both their own commissioned Jano test reports at a minimum plus many who have had independent 3rd party testing done by individual customers and/or testing groups and have a pretty good reputation for quality, consistency, and good customer service.
Thank you for the time to post a response. I do appreciate it. I'm not trying to find "the new distributor" Just wanted to query the user knowledge base and see if this place had a reputation of good or bad. From your input it seems to me they are an unknown quantity.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back