Appreciate the information here.

Buffalo_beau

Registered
Reaction score
Hello from the southeast US. My research is simple compared to many on here. Low dosage of Tirz with an interest in Reta. I appreciate the thoughtful conversation and information posted here. It is nice to find a community of researchers with an interest in holding suppliers accountable. I plan to contribute what I can, as I routinely send out for testing. For what it is worth, I will post results of testing going forward with information on what I purchased if the community finds that helpful. I have orders out from a few different companies.

Welcome. Did your compounding pharmacy get the axe? Or do you already use research grade?

It is kind of a long story, so the short version: Very interested in Zep, so spoke with my RS's PCP. Did not want to go that route for RS, even after being diagnosed with pre-diabetes and being well overweight. I went with a compounding pharmacy and started to see results. Heard that eventually compounding would end, and my research started there. Bought small amounts of research grade here and there, but did it blindly with the limited information I was able to find in various places.

Now the pharmacy is gone so I will be focusing much more on researching.

Sounds like you're ahead of the game.

Dry powder isn't difficult to figure out. But I've seen people screw up their compound dosage with a horrible case of Dunning Krueger syndrome.

Sounds like you're ahead of the game.

Dry powder isn't difficult to figure out. But I've seen people screw up their compound dosage with a horrible case of Dunning Krueger syndrome.
I am hoping so. T has been a godsend for my RS, and it would be terrible to lose access to that.

I am terrible about over analyzing. I think that may help me in this realm, though. Appreciate the welcome.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back