ASC /Angel Shanghai Chemical Co., Ltd

urSinsn2me

Registered
Reaction score
Are they legit? I've looked everywhere including other forums, websites and can't find a single person who's purchased and used them. Prices are pretty cheap so it's pretty strange that now one person anywhere has posted they bought and used so far. They went from offering reta 15 for 320 to literally the next day 280. Makes me feels like if they're trying to get people to jump in quick. Anything I see posted from them is literally only from themselves trying to sale and nobody even comments. Maybe it's just me but it's so strange

They are new in buissnes but some members ordered from there. Quality seems good so far

They are new in buissnes but some members ordered from there. Quality seems good so far
So I recently was emailing with bella(qsc) and angel(asc) when I was ready to order from both they sent me the bank info. To my surprise it's exactly the same. Does this mean they're the same company? When I asked both why they have the same banking info they have not responded at all after emailing back and forth without issue. Seems fishy to me so I just didn't order at all

some of their latest 3rd party test result (posted somewhere else) didn't come out good

some of their latest 3rd party test result (posted somewhere else) didn't come out good
Yeah I posted about it Purity between 94%-96% on most of their stuff and 98% on only 3 items. Glad I stuck with amo and their underdosing

Yeah I posted about it Purity between 94%-96% on most of their stuff and 98% on only 3 items. Glad I stuck with amo and their underdosing
I also tried to let people know on other forums that qsc and asc have the same banking info when trying to pay so that already was a huge red flag for me

amo also didn't come out very well according to the latest 3rd party test results
they are maybe all using the same raw peptide supplier, who got bad batches

amo also didn't come out very well according to the latest 3rd party test results
Negative amo came out 99% so stop spreading misinformation it's very irresponsible for buyers. They were only underdosed as we all know

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240729_065953_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240729_065953_Chrome.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 79
Don't lump amo in with qsc and speak on something you obviously didn't bother to check

This is false about amo. They were a bit under but pure. They will provide you testing and it has been tested by third party. I have ordered 3x and it is good. Plus no preservatives

So I recently was emailing with bella(qsc) and angel(asc) when I was ready to order from both they sent me the bank info. To my surprise it's exactly the same. Does this mean they're the same company? When I asked both why they have the same banking info they have not responded at all after emailing back and forth without issue. Seems fishy to me so I just didn't order at all
It's not easy for Chinese companies to open US bank accounts, so they have US-based agents to accept payment on their behalf.

Negative amo came out 99% so stop spreading misinformation it's very irresponsible for buyers. They were only underdosed as we all know
Underdosed is a sign of not coming out well IMO. Amo has a number of 10% or more underdoses. This Tirz, advertised at 60mg, was tested by the PTDS across 3 vials according to this Janoshik report. The vials came in at ~50, ~50, and ~56mg. The purity numbers are great, but a -16% miss of advertised amount on two vials isn't great.

To note, nearly all messages on this forum from you are either commenting favorably about Amo, or commenting neutral to negative about ASC and/or QSC, and all within the past 7 days. And dismissing the mentioning of underdosing, as "misinformation", "very irresponsible for buyers", and "as well all know", is concerning. Consistent underdosing is problematic, as the price is based on a number that the testing isn't backing up, and buyers are being shorted what they are paying for. It would not be hard for a vendor to undercut other vendors on pricing when selling a product as X mg while actually shipping 0.85X mg and selling at a price that would be fair for 0.85X mg. But this is problematic as it results in buying a 60mg vial to research it at 4x 15mg, but actually getting 4x 12.5mg from the vial instead.

4J13AB5NRXHCMZWPK69F.png

I'm taking the leap here and ordering a bit from them today. We will see how shipping time looks.
Are they legit? I've looked everywhere including other forums, websites and can't find a single person who's purchased and used them. Prices are pretty cheap so it's pretty strange that now one person anywhere has posted they bought and used so far. They went from offering reta 15 for 320 to literally the next day 280. Makes me feels like if they're trying to get people to jump in quick. Anything I see posted from them is literally only from themselves trying to sale and nobody even comments. Maybe it's just me but it's so stran

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back