ASC Angel Time to Receive Tracking?

funkl

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All,

Had a great experience placing my order with ASC and wanted to know how long it was until you received a tracking number. I've reached out over the past week, but haven't heard anything yet. They were very responsive while I was ordering, even though it was a holiday over there. I originally ordered a week ago.

Thanks!

Hi All,

Had a great experience placing my order with ASC and wanted to know how long it was until you received a tracking number. I've reached out over the past week, but haven't heard anything yet. They were very responsive while I was ordering, even though it was a holiday over there. I originally ordered a week ago.

Thanks!
I got my tracking info 4 business days after placing it. I received the product about 2 weeks after placing it.

I haven't tried any of it yet, so I can't speak to the quality, but ordering and delivery were very smooth.

It took maybe 3 days for my recent order. Did you order through Tuk? She was super responsive for me. She did mention there is a big backlog of orders and they have to wait for their shipping people to get it all ready before sending tracking so I wouldn't worry.

I never received my tracking number through email when I ordered I contacted Tim through DM and she sent screen shots of the tracking then gave me the tracking number. Took roughly 2 weeks to receive product. It was during a holiday there and I think my email just was over looked. I’ve used the product and feel that is works great.

It took 5 days to receive my tracking number from Tuk. You are probably caught in the jumble of post holiday orders. it may also depend on what and how much you ordered.

Last edited:

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back