ASC Betsy

bethproberts

Registered
Reaction score
I've seen several people have ordered from ASC (Angel/medsgogo.com), but has anyone ever ordered through the rep Betsy? I want to order, but am nervous.

I've seen several people have ordered from ASC (Angel/medsgogo.com), but has anyone ever ordered through the rep Betsy? I want to order, but am nervous.
Just FYI, it's not uncommon for scammers to pretend to be with well known vendors. I would reach out to the contact email listed on their site and ask if that is one of their reps.

I don't see any Betsy on their Discord.

I would order through Tuk who can be found in the Vendors forum list.

Tuk is good to work with, I wouldn’t even try anybody else over there. They don’t always have the stuff I need, but if they did I would give her/him all of my business.
Finding a "one stop shop" for all my needs is impossible. I'd love to not pay shipping from 2 different vendors when I need to stockpile

If you don't want any headaches or worries, I recommend speaking directly with Tuk. She responds quickly and clears up your doubts. Additionally, she has plenty of positive feedback on the forum regarding her and her products, with tests for purity and sterility.

tuk@angel-pet.cn
86-17732117875

@Tuk Angel

These are the contacts I spoke to her about.

Last edited:
Tuk is good to work with, I wouldn’t even try anybody else over there. They don’t always have the stuff I need, but if they did I would give her/him all of my business.
I originally spoke to Tuk about pricing, but ended up working with Zoey on my order, and she was just as friendly and responsive as Tuk! They are really customer service-focused at ASC, which is partly why I chose them for my first order even though there are cheaper vendors out there.

I wrote to Angel and received a response from Betsy too. If I order from China I will probably use her. Although I just placed an order with a FB group for a GB. At some point, you just have to trust somebody and take the risk. I made mine a small first purchase. I spent hours researching and needed to pull the trigger to the best of my knowledge and intuition.

I wrote to Angel and received a response from Betsy too. If I order from China I will probably use her. Although I just placed an order with a FB group for a GB. At some point, you just have to trust somebody and take the risk. I made mine a small first purchase. I spent hours researching and needed to pull the trigger to the best of my knowledge and intuition.
In my experience, having followed this for a year now, the risk is much, much lower when ordering from China than any Facebook group. I really hope you get what you're looking for.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back