B12+ MIC

noteablequotable

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone here currently using B12+MIC to enhance metabolism and fat utilization in their RS?

I've read really good things about it. Solution Peptides is the only source I've been able to find (recommended by someone on this very forum). I'm not interested in buying from a telehealth provider because they are expensive and the subscription model sucks.

Would appreciate your thoughts/experiences/suggestions

Last edited:
Anyone here currently using B12+MIC to enhance metabolism and fat utilization in their RS?

I've read really good things about it. Solution Peptides is the only source I've been able to find (recommended by someone on this very forum). I'm not interested in buying from a telehealth provider because they are expensive and the subscription model sucks.

Would appreciate your thoughts/experiences/suggestions
I have been takin Lipo B and Lipo C for over 2 months and I have noticed a difference. I am also taking tirz . I started lipo B because I was so tired and needed the energy. From my understanding Lipo B is MIC and B12. I think it has helped with weight loss and I also don't have loose skin. I am down 48 pounds in 4 months. I think the B vitamins helped.

I have been takin Lipo B and Lipo C for over 2 months and I have noticed a difference. I am also taking tirz . I started lipo B because I was so tired and needed the energy. From my understanding Lipo B is MIC and B12. I think it has helped with weight loss and I also don't have loose skin. I am down 48 pounds in 4 months. I think the B vitamins helped.
I didn't know this. Will see if any of this sources I trust currently sell it.

Apparently none of the sources I've been researching selling B12+MIC or LIPO B. Do you have a source you'd be willing to share?

I’m a nurse (retired Labor & Delivery) now work part time in a medspa. We offer Lipo B12 shots. It’s the number 1 requested shot I give. I have also taken them dozens of times.

The only person I have seen lose weight in the 2 years I have been doing this is me and that’s because I am on a GLP 1.

If a doctor has told you you need B 12 great, it can give some a boost of energy. But I would not waste needed funds on these.

MIC and Lipo are the same.

I’m a nurse (retired Labor & Delivery) now work part time in a medspa. We offer Lipo B12 shots. It’s the number 1 requested shot I give. I have also taken them dozens of times.

The only person I have seen lose weight in the 2 years I have been doing this is me and that’s because I am on a GLP 1.

If a doctor has told you you need B 12 great, it can give some a boost of energy. But I would not waste needed funds on these.

MIC and Lipo are the same.
Thanks!

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back