BPC 157 & TB 500

steve789385

New_Member
Reaction score
I am planning on ordering these soon for long term chronic problems (joints/back) and new good issues (new weightlifting programs). I am leaning towards not doing a blend and doing them seperate. Leaning towards doing a 6 week cycle and one month off and reassess. Anybody have good insight on these? They seem promising and I am most interested in Anti-Inflammatory properties as I believe that has been a big issue for me hand in hand with my metabolic syndrome. On TRT and Tirz at the moment.

Edit: Planning on ordering from QSC unless a better option arises

I am planning on ordering these soon for long term chronic problems (joints/back) and new good issues (new weightlifting programs). I am leaning towards not doing a blend and doing them seperate. Leaning towards doing a 6 week cycle and one month off and reassess. Anybody have good insight on these? They seem promising and I am most interested in Anti-Inflammatory properties as I believe that has been a big issue for me hand in hand with my metabolic syndrome. On TRT and Tirz at the moment.

Edit: Planning on ordering from QSC unless a better option arises
I've been cycling BPC and TB for about 12 months now. I do 6 weeks on and 2 weeks off. I used to do the 6 weeks on and 1 month off, but the 6/2 seems to work better for me. I don't do the mixed vials, I take a 10MG vial of each mixed with 2ML of BAC water, then draw 10 units of each into 1 syringe and inject. Basically 500 mcg of each per day.

For me, the BPC and TB doesn't do anything for specific pain. It does wonders for overall workout recovery. After a hard workout, I find that my body is ready for the next workout quicker with much less muscle pain.

Last edited:

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back