buy-pharma.md

brentm

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone used this website?

I guess I want to hear they ship legit medicines and are not a scam. Trustpilot has the signs of a developing fish hook in their reviews of the site. Some of the 1 stars are just complaints because it sounds like their site was compromised. So if you paid by CC, you almost always had to cancel your card and dispute a bunch of fraudulent charges. But it appears that has been remedied by only accepting Bitcoin.

Just curious. I want to pick up some stuff I like to have on-hand.

Anyone used this website?

I guess I want to hear they ship legit medicines and are not a scam. Trustpilot has the signs of a developing fish hook in their reviews of the site. Some of the 1 stars are just complaints because it sounds like their site was compromised. So if you paid by CC, you almost always had to cancel your card and dispute a bunch of fraudulent charges. But it appears that has been remedied by only accepting Bitcoin.

Just curious. I want to pick up some stuff I like to have on-hand.
Seems sketchy to me. It reminds me of the fake sd card bought off ebay one time.

Seems sketchy to me. It reminds me of the fake sd card bought off ebay one time.

I don't think they're any more sketchy than any other pharma based in India that ships to the USA. AllDayChemist.com and others.

After your post, I did a quick search on Reddit to see...
I was more curious if anyone has used them from here.

There's a few meds I'd like to buy that I just don't want to go to the Dr. for.

I don't think they're any more sketchy than any other pharma based in India that ships to the USA. AllDayChemist.com and others.

After your post, I did a quick search on Reddit to see...
I was more curious if anyone has used them from here.

There's a few meds I'd like to buy that I just don't want to go to the Dr. for.
Well, if you try them out let me know. I'm curious too

Back