buy sell trade section

This has been something I've been struggling with since first launching the forum.

Ideally I agree that it would be a great benefit for everyone to have a B/S/T section.

Unfortunately there have been SO MANY scammers ripping people off on other platforms that I've been weary of offering that feature here because I don't want to see anyone get ripped off. It's one thing to give strong "buyer beware" warnings for anyone buying direct from any of the Chinese suppliers but at least they go into it knowing there's a chance they'll get ripped off.

There was someone just in the past couple of weeks who had several people recommend as a "trusted split & re-shipper" who screwed a bunch of people to the tune of $40k according to what the blockchain shows sent to his crypto wallet. And that's the toughest part, determining who is really "trustworthy".

This has been something I've been struggling with since first launching the forum.

Ideally I agree that it would be a great benefit for everyone to have a B/S/T section.

Unfortunately there have been SO MANY scammers ripping people off on other platforms that I've been weary of offering that feature here because I don't want to see anyone get ripped off. It's one thing to give strong "buyer beware" warnings for anyone buying direct from any of the Chinese suppliers but at least they go into it knowing there's a chance they'll get ripped off.

There was someone just in the past couple of weeks who had several people recommend as a "trusted split & re-shipper" who screwed a bunch of people to the tune of $40k according to what the blockchain shows sent to his crypto wallet. And that's the toughest part, determining who is really "trustworthy".
It is hard enough to tell which suppliers are decent and remotely trustworthy, and that's with a lot more possible data points. I think there are just too many scammers and cheaters to allow it broadly here, unfortunately.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zling
Back