Cagri kicked my ass

scarywood75

Reaction score
As the title says, I've reconstituted my order of Cagri (bought way too much, 10mg vials are just too big, but anyway) and it works very well.

It feels like the day after Tirz in term of appetite suppression and fullness.

I've reconstituted my 10mg in 10 vials of 1mg/1ml each. So 4 doses of .25mg per reconstituted vial.

When you say "kicked my ass" are you referring to tiredness?

are you titrating up or staying at a quarter mg?

When you say "kicked my ass" are you referring to tiredness?

are you titrating up or staying at a quarter mg?
I mean in a good way, for appetite suppression.

It's always more difficult toward the end of the week (I inject Tirz on Monday), so injecting Cagri on Thursday/Friday seems to help a lot with that.

I mean in a good way, for appetite suppression.

It's always more difficult toward the end of the week (I inject Tirz on Monday), so injecting Cagri on Thursday/Friday seems to help a lot with that.

I see. I'm doing 1/2 my tirz dose about a few days apart to help with that. I also have been stacking semaglutide with it also which seems like a nice combo.

Definitely like the appetite suppression/food noise elimination aspect of the GLP1s.

I see. I'm doing 1/2 my tirz dose about a few days apart to help with that. I also have been stacking semaglutide with it also which seems like a nice combo.

Definitely like the appetite suppression/food noise elimination aspect of the GLP1s.
That's true splitting doses help

I try to alternate with ones that act on different pathways to avoid tolerance buildup as much as possible. Although since all of this is quite new, I'm not sure how useful/effective that is yet.

I tried some from AR. I still have two vials. It did give me intense appetite suppression but also extreme constipation, like where nothing felt like it was digesting and moving. Honestly felt a bit scary because of how fast it started and how much I was throwing at the issue and it having no effect. But I quit it after about a month and things went back to normal eventually.

After knowing more about AR and them being a bit shady, I'd like to try from another source one day. So yeah it kicked my behind but not in the best way. Also, I lost no weight during that month oddly.

I tried some from AR. I still have two vials. It did give me intense appetite suppression but also extreme constipation, like where nothing felt like it was digesting and moving. Honestly felt a bit scary because of how fast it started and how much I was throwing at the issue and it having no effect. But I quit it after about a month and things went back to normal eventually.

After knowing more about AR and them being a bit shady, I'd like to try from another source one day. So yeah it kicked my behind but not in the best way. Also, I lost no weight during that month oddly.
Yeah, greater appetite suppression comes with greater side effects unfortunately. I am not sure yet how much more side effect I'll have with this yet.

Can I ask how much tirz and how much sema, please?

Can I ask how much tirz and how much sema, please?

I'm around 1.5mg sema and 5mg tirz.... been doing them twice a week to smooth out the peaks. Sema every 7 days and tirz every 5ish

I admit I am somewhat guilty of misremembering things with the increased frequency. So I've been using "Shotsy" on my iPhone to keep better track.

I'm around 1.5mg sema and 5mg tirz.... been doing them twice a week to smooth out the peaks. Sema every 7 days and tirz every 5ish

I admit I am somewhat guilty of misremembering things with the increased frequency. So I've been using "Shotsy" on my iPhone to keep better track.
I do 1.5mg sema on Sunday and 5mg tirz Weds. I still have food noise. I was doing 1mg sema 2x (Sunday and Weds) a week. I just don't know what to do anymore. I may bump to 7.5mg tirz. I am looking into Cagri as well. Thanks for responding.

I do 1.5mg sema on Sunday and 5mg tirz Weds. I still have food noise. I was doing 1mg sema 2x (Sunday and Weds) a week. I just don't know what to do anymore. I may bump to 7.5mg tirz. I am looking into Cagri as well. Thanks for responding.

Hmm... What about Reta and Tirz? I heard that's the combo that seems to work the best for everyone.

Tirz half life is 5 days ish. Which is why I take it around every 5 days.

What kind of noise are we talking? Is your lifestyle busy or do you have a lot of free time?

Hmm... What about Reta and Tirz? I heard that's the combo that seems to work the best for everyone.

Tirz half life is 5 days ish. Which is why I take it around every 5 days.

What kind of noise are we talking? Is your lifestyle busy or do you have a lot of free time?
Night time. I have a messed up schedule since I stay up until 2am doing business overseas. When I first started Ozempic I never even thought about eating at night. I do sema because insurance pays for it. I added tirz to start because a friend stacked both and had great success. It just seems that I want to eat at night again and I get hungry during the day which I did not used to until about 6 months ago. I have been using sema for almost 3 years now. I try not to keep crap in the house but I have teenage boys..

Might be time to try something new. Sema stopped working for me pretty quick. Adding Tirz seems to be the ticket. But I'm sure my body will eventually adapt.

Someone mentioned GLP1 rotation to keep the body confused and reset tolerances. Sounds legit, but I haven't looked into it.

I'll probably switch to Reta next when I need to dropping Sema. I do like Sema and Tirz because they're relatively inexpensive compared to the other less traveled trails.

Might be time to try something new. Sema stopped working for me pretty quick. Adding Tirz seems to be the ticket. But I'm sure my body will eventually adapt.

Someone mentioned GLP1 rotation to keep the body confused and reset tolerances. Sounds legit, but I haven't looked into it.

I'll probably switch to Reta next when I need to dropping Sema. I do like Sema and Tirz because they're relatively inexpensive compared to the other less traveled trails.
Friends of mine have done restarts. They stopped for 6-8 weeks and restarted at lowest dosage. That may be the option I try if I can't figure anything else out.

Back