Cagri + reta

scarywood75

Registered
Reaction score
Hello!

Looking for experience from people that are on the Cagri + Reta combo. How does it feel, is it working well?

I plan on switching from Tirz only to this combo shortly after a 2 weeks break that is why.

Thanks!

Didn’t you just purchase several kits of T60? Or are you prepping for a switch next year?

Didn’t you just purchase several kits of T60? Or are you prepping for a switch next year?
Yeah I've purchased 2, but it's not just for me and I also purchased a kit of Cagri and Reta to test.

I plan to stop Tirz 2 weeks before starting the combo at the lowest dose.

Yeah I've purchased 2, but it's not just for me and I also purchased a kit of Cagri and Reta to test.

I plan to stop Tirz 2 weeks before starting the combo at the lowest dose.
Understand. I don’t know your RS’s history, but I would caution jumping too soon unless you know the research is going poorly.

Why not stack a micro dose of C with the T?

Understand. I don’t know your RS’s history, but I would caution jumping too soon unless you know the research is going poorly.

Why not stack a micro dose of C with the T?
Yeah you're right, Tirz is working fine, I was just being a bit curious and probably a bit reckless too lol

I like the action on the glucagon receptors from Reta which suppose to increase your energy and metabolic rate. I've seen however that its action on hunger (GLP1 receptors) is not as strong as Tirz.

That is how I had the idea to do the Reta + Cagri combo.

Yeah you're right, Tirz is working fine, I was just being a bit curious and probably a bit reckless too lol

I like the action on the glucagon receptors from Reta which suppose to increase your energy and metabolic rate. I've seen however that its action on hunger is not as strong as Tirz.

That is how I had the idea to do the Reta + Cagri combo.
If you do end up switching, watch the heart rate of your RS on Reta, it’s known to increase it over time.

Thanks for the heads-up! Have you tried Reta yourself?
The research I work with utilizes T. R is interesting but i am still gaining knowledge from T, and I’m not in a hurry to skew results. If T doesn’t yield the final results I want, then research can be adjusted down the road.

R is still in clinical trials and not fully vetted yet, although the triple agonist does seem to be the perfect combo. Not something I want to research yet, let the scientists in the labs with clinicians helping them figure it out.

The research I work with utilizes T. R is interesting but i am still gaining knowledge from T, and I’m not in a hurry to skew results. If T doesn’t yield the final results I want, then research can be adjusted down the road.

R is still in clinical trials and not fully vetted yet, although the triple agonist does seem to be the perfect combo. Not something I want to research yet, let the professionals in the labs with clinicians helping them figure it out.
Yeah that's good, we all have different risk level, I'm not looking at faster result but I'm being very curious about it.

I'm been experimenting with different things my whole life (not necessarily for weight loss), way before GLP1s

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back