CagriSema

nonyabizznez

New_Member
Reaction score
Don't see a heading for this one...

Received 2 vials of CagriSema (10mg ea) from a vendor as a freebie with my order. (Janoshik tested). I've read in the Novo trials ingredient administration is separate... Like two chambers in a singular injection or two separate shots? Any thoughts on both peptides combined in one vial?

Received 2 vials of CagriSema (10mg ea) from a vendor as a freebie with my order. (Janoshik tested). I've read in the Novo trials ingredient administration is separate... Like two chambers in a singular injection or two separate shots? Any thoughts on both peptides combined in one vial?
They mix in a vial just fine. I have also combined Tirz/Reta and Tirz/Cagri.

I have taken them as separate injections and I have also mixed them in a single injection. I did not notice a difference in effectiveness either way.

The Tirz and a small amount of Reta is my favorite. I do 10mg tirz, 2mg Reta. I started taking Tirz alone around February.
I'm surprised @DwightTheDelight didn't respond "you got peanut butter in my chocolate!" But I agree... I didn't know it was possible either. Figured it was free to get rid of it. They're charging $149ea for the 20mg (10/10). Taking equal parts of each is probably a deal breaker for some. I've seen different ratios available elsewhere.

there is open question about the stability of these together at the same ph. in the pharma product, it is stored in separate chambers at separate ph.

there is open question about the stability of these together at the same ph. in the pharma product, it is stored in separate chambers at separate ph.
Considering 10mg ea (20mg vial) this would be a large amount to start out at a low dose (20 doses of .5mg for example) so I would think the ph issue might be compounded post reconstitution by long storage times. In other words I should keep this "blend" in the freezer until/if I reach a higher dose of the combination. I'm currently doing great on Tirz/cagri but Sema is my plan B.

Back