CanTides

peptide doll

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from CanTides? Or heard of them? I was a loyal to x/Peter and I am still trying to find someone new:/

Oh I’ve got quite a number of customers from on here today. Thanks for the free exposure mate! They can see through the lies and decided for themselves what is true. Keep it up.😎

We never posted on his website. Never knew this person existed. He has no right to be slandering us all over the peptide forums and claiming our business model is buying clearance and unsafe kits.
Umm, you came here.

And for the record my post on Peppy's never mentioned you by name so perhaps it was a guilty conscience that made you assume I was talking about you?

Oh I’ve got quite a number of customers from on here today. Thanks for the free exposure mate! They can see through the lies and decided for themselves what is true. Keep it up.😎
I welcome their contribution and hope they find the information here enlightening.

Umm, you came here.

And for the record my post on Peppy's never mentioned you by name so perhaps it was a guilty conscience that made you assume I was talking about you?
Name who you were talking about on Peppys. Don’t be scared. You mentioned exact same things on Discord and here already. We chose to ignore you then.

We didn’t set out to make enemies of anybody, minding our business, trying to contribute to the community. But coming out of nowhere to make negative definite claims is not what any business should take lightly. I’d rather our customers and potential customers see this exchange than overlook it and have such blatant lies floating about.
Thanks for associating us with Sigma Audely by the way. Great company! Many tests done. We have bought from them in the past but they are not our current supplier. Their kits look nothing like ours.
Have a good day. Hopefully one day we can sort this out.

Hey I just found another post on peppy where you said the RCMP got us! Too bad we can’t post screen shots from there. SMH. The obsession is real. The lies, the absurd feeling of grandiose. We MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT. If this is what a so called forum moderator goes about doing, it’s a shame. Where’s the ban? We don’t want any part of this place.

Well... that was short lived.
1720551340952.png

Instant karma - I love it!
Deriving joy because a website was blocked? Still the same toxic traits going on here. I bet you are dancing for joy too that USA vendors can no longer sell Tirz on their websites and China has crackdown on labs thereby reducing access to these GLP peps.
Thankfully our new website is already running and we have been doing very well with Email, WhatsApp and Facebook and many other sales channels orders.

What exactly is the karma? That we are offering very affordable TESTED kits? Instead of the usual price gouging Single vial prices in USA? Offering Canadians access to peptides due to stricter customs controls?

Meanwhile our supplier has over a thousand GLP kits already in the USA. Business as usual around here. Thanks for checking on us. We are good.

Attachments

• IMG_5872.jpeg
    IMG_5872.jpeg
    493.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5872.jpeg
    IMG_5872.jpeg
    493.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5873.jpeg
    IMG_5873.jpeg
    923.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5874.jpeg
    IMG_5874.jpeg
    885.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5878.jpeg
    IMG_5878.jpeg
    956.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5876.jpeg
    IMG_5876.jpeg
    650 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5877.jpeg
    IMG_5877.jpeg
    806.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5879.jpeg
    IMG_5879.jpeg
    813.8 KB · Views: 16
The joy comes from the certain knowledge that you are a toxic jerk, and deserve unpleasantness in your life.
Zippity is a kinder and fairer man than I to continue allowing you a forum for your bile - I would not.
Good that you just described yourself and what you deserve in life😂😂😂 Just imagine the words that you spew out. You must have a sad life to be fixated on a business. I will continue to defend my business from lies and people like you until it is corrected. WE DO NOT SELL UNTESTED AND CLEARANCE PEPTIDES. Unless anyone has proof of that or has had a problem with our product. It’s is plain defamation.

sorry wrong thread?
I think this thread is death anyway, so can answer you, purity = amount of active compound in % and other impurities, example 99.5% pure compound (Sema, Tirz, whatever) and that 0.5% are probably some byproducts etc.; sterility = testing if there are not any pathogens present, like viruses, bacteria, fungi etc.; while purity can be lower and its still OK to use, if sterility test find any pathogens you really don't want to use it

Back