Cantydes

Zipweeds

Research Expert
Reaction score
People need to get a life instead of message me out of the blue on a holiday weekend. This person as we all know is clearly insane and can’t even comprehend who someone is between different screen names. Well now she has an alt ladies and gentlemen… Cantydes is now that chic on discord. I’ve went ahead and removed her from all the platforms I server. I have no time for the drama. Just thought I’d share some conversations between us, so when she continues to say people target her, you know the real story.
IMG_6418.png
IMG_6419.png

As a total bystander who lurks to keep an eye out for deals...this unhinged person is so disturbing. How is anyone still dealing with them? It's like buying peptides from a Batman villain, do you really think that's a good idea? I mean. She's gonna put mind control serum I'm that stuff guaranteed. Don't blame me when Batman has to slap your ass down. Smh

As a total bystander who lurks to keep an eye out for deals...this unhinged person is so disturbing. How is anyone still dealing with them? It's like buying peptides from a Batman villain, do you really think that's a good idea? I mean. She's gonna put mind control serum I'm that stuff guaranteed. Don't blame me when Batman has to slap your ass down. Smh
With how messy this market is, anyone can get some sales on Facebook by dropping prices and sending domestic or reddit for that matter.

Loved your comparison :D

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zling
Back