Celebrity gossip

Sally-Matilda

Reaction score
(Précis: Kelly Clarkson has shared she’s using weight loss medication, but it’s not the one people think.)

I didn't want to post this in the articles forum, because it basically just gossip, but I wonder what "other" medication she is on? My guess is Tirz. I don't actually have much idea of who Kelly Clarkson is or what she looks like. Apparently she's a talk show host.

It's embarrassing that I know this (I was forced to pay attention to this against my will when it was happening), but Kelly Clarkson was the very first winner of American Idol. 🤪

I suspect you're right and it's MJ/TZ/ZB, but I don't see why she wouldn't just say so. It wouldn't surprise me if she's also taking metformin since she mentioned blood sugar issues and while TZ targets A1C it's really not useful for daily blood sugar control.

Ironically, when most people ask me (who aren't close friends/family) I just tell them Ozempic because I don't have the patience to explain the differences to them lol.

It's embarrassing that I know this (I was forced to pay attention to this against my will when it was happening), but Kelly Clarkson was the very first winner of American Idol. 🤪
LOLOL I think I actually watched the first season... but it was so long ago that I don't remember anything about it. And I mostly listen to Red Hot Chili Peppers and Led Zeppelin, with a good dose of Sade and Fleetwood Mac thrown in, so if she ever sang after that show, I don't remember.

I must admit that I keep my medical weight loss interventions almost completely secret. My mom knows, my doctor knows (she's very dubious about me getting "compounded" sema and does not know I'm sourcing it direct), and my husband knows. That's it. I mostly just don't want to hear everyone's opinion about it.

I must admit that I keep my medical weight loss interventions almost completely secret. My mom knows, my doctor knows (she's very dubious about me getting "compounded" sema and does not know I'm sourcing it direct), and my husband knows. That's it. I mostly just don't want to hear everyone's opinion about it.
There are a lot of people I only see once every year or so which makes it one of the first things they ask since there's no way to hide that I'm 50+lbs lighter than the last time they saw me. The people I work with noticed since when I first started there almost 10 years ago I weighed 190 and at my highest when I started MJ I was 306 so they saw it going on and coming off.

Either way, I enjoy the moral support and encouragement of others, and have learned not to give a shit about what anyone else thinks. 99% of people are supportive in my experience, and some of them might be able to take some motivation for themselves when realizing that it's more than something you just see on TV etc.

(Précis: Kelly Clarkson has shared she’s using weight loss medication, but it’s not the one people think.)
... I wonder what "other" medication she is on? My guess is Tirz. I don't actually have much idea of who Kelly Clarkson is or what she looks like. Apparently she's a talk show host.
I just saw a clip from a recent Kelly Clarkson show, and she looks GOOD.
Compared to her previous cornfed-American-country-goodness, she is now SVELTE!

It's another high-profile peptide victory :)

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back