Changes in what we can get from China

ZippityDooDah

Gonkulator
Staff member
Reaction score
I had an interesting chat with a supplier rep at silly o'clock this morning (mid-afternoon in Shanghai) regarding new "guidance" they've received on what products they should and should not produce and sell and that we should expect suppliers to begin modifying their price lists to reflect what will and will not be available and that they expect to resume shipping as early as today. They also said that after several weeks "things may change" and they might be able to start offering more products again and that this has happened a few times in the past.

Mind you, I'm just some schmuck on the internet chatting with some rando rep over in China that I've done some business with over the past year or so that seems pretty decent, but I'm not all tied in to the inner workings of the chemical and pharma industry over there like Chad apparently is, so take this all with a grain of salt. It could be complete BS, but at least it sounds to me like the most popular peptides we discuss here will continue to be available.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangopescolito
Back