Compound is getting sketchy AF

clevesand

New_Member
Reaction score
1. This doctor posted on Youtube that her compound pharmacy is producing product that "does not violate Lilly's molecular patent." Are they admitting that it's not real Tirzepatide then?
2. People on Reddit posting Fifty 410 pharmacy sending three months of medicine in one vial.
3. Slimdown sending people 12 months of medicine at a time

The posts I’m seeing on Reddit are insane. People rush buying all they can and then having no idea what their dosage is or what they should be taking out of these large quantities. These services are not doing anything to help their patients. Just fire sale.

The posts I’m seeing on Reddit are insane. People rush buying all they can and then having no idea what their dosage is or what they should be taking out of these large quantities. These services are not doing anything to help their patients. Just fire sale.
If anything it's gonna give Lilly more ammunition against compounding. The more people who severely fuck up their dosages, the more EL can say "See?? People NEED our pens to stay safe." 🙄

Also a good example of why grey market information doesn't need to be spoon fed en masse to people who are panicking. Some people have absolutely no business trying to go this route if they can't even handle following instructions from compound suppliers.

I think it was always sketchy af. "Telehealth" services doing fraudulent exams and pumping out prescriptions for patients that were never actually seen. Compounding pharmacies using Chinese sourced APIs that are no better than anything we get on the gray market, probably from the same suppliers our finishers get their raws from. Weird additives like B12, hell one of them is adding NAD+ now (that's gonna sting more than Amopure :ROFLMAO:). Yeah, sketch af.

I think it was always sketchy af. "Telehealth" services doing fraudulent exams and pumping out prescriptions for patients that were never actually seen. Compounding pharmacies using Chinese sourced APIs that are no better than anything we get on the gray market, probably from the same suppliers our finishers get their raws from. Weird additives like B12, hell one of them is adding NAD+ now (that's gonna sting more than Amopure :ROFLMAO:). Yeah, sketch af.
Honestly, I've wondered about compoundings role in the number of cases of severe side effects. How many people just immediately upped their dosage every 4 weeks even if their previous dose was working just because they could, with no real followup other than a super short telehealth visit, or in some cases, text/email. How many of those cases would have been able to avoid all that if they were seeing a doctor in person regularly that was able to run tests if needed or be advised to scale their dosage down?

Honestly, I've wondered about compoundings role in the number of cases of severe side effects. How many people just immediately upped their dosage every 4 weeks even if their previous dose was working just because they could, with no real followup other than a super short telehealth visit, or in some cases, text/email. How many of those cases would have been able to avoid all that if they were seeing a doctor in person regularly that was able to run tests if needed or be advised to scale their dosage down?
I started on compounding for the first 3 months. The wording on directions for usage were just odd. I have a medical background and had researched things ahead of time so I had my own plan. If I was clueless though I could easily see how it would have caused issues. I also went up according to their records every month just so I could get the higher dose as it was the same cost. Actually took me over 5 months to use the 3 months worth up. I can definitely see people being impatient and wanting to lose 30lbs a month and thinking more was better

Crazy part about that NAD+ one is people are in the comments like “I’ll take it mixed with anything I don’t care if it hurts”. Ummmm yeah that’s not worrisome at all

The truth is the compound pharmacies and telehealth companies are just as greedy as Lilly. The FDA has been very clear adding vitamins that can be taken separately does not qualify to allow mass compounding but most of them are trying to throw in a couple mg of a random b vitamin and saying now it's different so they can continue longer, but it isn't going to hold up to even light legal scrutiny. Every patient sent to this pharmacy needs a small amount of b6? Lol no. Many of the telehealth providers still going are also saying they are "sure" they can just prescribe everyone 2mg increases instead of 2.5mg will also let them go around the patent because compounding is always allowed for individual patient needs. 🙄 You could do it for 2 patients but you can't for 20,000. Again good luck arguing in court every single patient you 'see' needs the same dosing schedule that isn't the studied and approved one.

It's a mix of delusion and paranoia.

Even worse is that they’re not buying powder…

9 out of 10 of the "telehealth" providers with their pop-up "pharmacies" were already sketch. Now they're getting even more shady. I swear they are just buying RC and reconstituting selling for like a 20x markup

Last edited:
9 out of 10 of the "telehealth" providers with their pop-up "pharmacies" we're already sketch. Now they're getting even more shady. I swear they are just buying RC and reconstituting selling for like a 20x markup
Yeah... All of the "wellness centers" and "medspas" selling one Botox injection for $300 per injection, and "red light therapy" 20 minute sessions for $250+. All of these just suck money out of people who don't know any better.

1. This doctor posted on Youtube that her compound pharmacy is producing product that "does not violate Lilly's molecular patent." Are they admitting that it's not real Tirzepatide then?
2. People on Reddit posting Fifty 410 pharmacy sending three months of medicine in one vial.
3. Slimdown sending people 12 months of medicine at a time
Yeah, it’s hard to remember when I was afraid to go gray! Not that there aren’t issues in the peptide community but compounding sites on reddit were cutthroat!

Yeah... All of the "wellness centers" and "medspas" selling one Botox injection for $300 per injection, and "red light therapy" 20 minute sessions for $250+. All of these just suck money out of people who don't know any better.
Hey, share your hookup on Botox, bruh.

Seriously a money grab, compound telehealth services and pharmacies are afraid to lose the piles of money they’ve been making. I was in disbelief when I saw a popular telehealth dr prescribing Retatrutide… like isn’t your medical license on the line?

Totally don't use Botox, but I've seen it so much cheaper on the gray market price lists.
Yeah but you can seriously mess up your face if you don’t know where to inject. I watch a nurse inject weekly on people and I am like nope that’s not the job I signed up for.

Yeah but you can seriously mess up your face if you don’t know where to inject. I watch a nurse inject weekly on people and I am like nope that’s not the job I signed up for.
I want to look as young as the next person, but the idea of intentionally injecting myself with Botulism seems like a poor choice.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back