Compound V. Peptide

sydmaz

Registered
Reaction score
SW:260 CW: 246 GW: 180 || I started my compound journey with Amble health 7 weeks ago now, so I'm losing 2 lbs/week on average which is good! 4 weeks on 2.5mg, now on 5mg. I'm trying hard not to get discouraged by not having lost more... but, I decided to do some preliminary research into research peptides and buy a test 10mg bottle from sky peptides in order to save some money once my 3month trial is over with amble. I made sure I researched the source and took the correct dose of tirz (5mg) and decided to test it this week. WHAT A DIFFERENCE!! In a not-so-great way... On Amble's tirz through ReviveRX, I didn't have any side effects, and, on 5mg felt the effects of the shot throughout the entire week without any "rabid" hunger returning which was a home run!! This week, only 2 days in, I've noticed that I've felt more sickly around food, bad acid reflux, extreme fatigue, and awful nauseating reactions to carbs/sweets. I don't frequent carbs and sweets anyway on tirzepatide, but even the little I was having never affected me on compound. Don't get me wrong though, food noise is still non-existent on both, just noticed some different side effect that are making me second guess saving the money and going the peptide route. Has anyone else switched over and had similar experiences?

Edit: Checking the COA confirmed to me that the 10mg vial actually had 12.29mg in it. Meaning I overdosed to 6.2mg not 5mg. These side effects make sense to me now, as my body adjusts to a higher dosage!!

Last edited:
SW:260 CW: 246 GW: 180 || I started my compound journey with Amble health 7 weeks ago now, so I'm losing 2 lbs/week on average which is good! 4 weeks on 2.5mg, now on 5mg. I'm trying hard not to get discouraged by not having lost more... but, I decided to do some preliminary research into research p*ptides and buy a test 10mg bottle online in order to save some money once my 3month trial is over with amble. I made sure I researched the source and took the correct dose of tirz (5mg) and decided to test it this week. WHAT A DIFFERENCE!! In a not-so-great way... On Amble's tirz through ReviveRX, I didn't have any side effects, and, on 5mg felt the effects of the shot throughout the entire week without any "rabid" hunger returning which was a home run!! This week, only 2 days in, I've noticed that I've felt more sickly around food, bad acid reflux, extreme fatigue, and awful nauseating reactions to carbs/sweets. I don't frequent carbs and sweets anyway on tirzepatide, but even the little I was having never affected me on compound. Don't get me wrong though, food noise is still non-existent on both, just noticed some different side effect that are making me second guess saving the money and going the peptide route. Has anyone else switched over and had similar experiences?
Interesting. I switched form compounded sema to research Tirz, so not comparable to your situation. However, I experienced fewer negative side effects and more food noise suppression after the switch to research Tirz.

What type of research or due diligence did you perform on the vendor who sold you the research Tirz? Was this vendor recently tested as part of a group or individual test?
It's OK to disclose the name of the research peptide vendor. You may receive more meaningful feedback by disclosing the vendor name.

Interesting. I switched form compounded sema to research Tirz, so not comparable to your situation. However, I experienced fewer negative side effects and more food noise suppression after the switch to research Tirz.

What type of research or due diligence did you perform on the vendor who sold you the research Tirz? Was this vendor recently tested as part of a group or individual test?
It's OK to disclose the name of the research peptide vendor. You may receive more meaningful feedback by disclosing the vendor name.
I figured it out! My vial's COA from Skye Peptides said that the vial contained 12.29mg instead of 10mg, so I technically took a higher dose than my regular 5mg. I think this is what's causing the side effects. I had no intention of going above 5mg, as my body feels balanced at that dose, so an overdose definitely makes sense!!

I figured it out! My vial's COA from Skye Peptides said that the vial contained 12.29mg instead of 10mg, so I technically took a higher dose than my regular 5mg. I think this is what's causing the side effects. I had no intention of going above 5mg, as my body feels balanced at that dose, so an overdose definitely makes sense!!
That makes sense. Glad you figured it out. Would hate to see anyone go back to compound or retail prices; but, in the end that is a personal choice.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back