Current Pricing Comparison Chart Across Multiple Vendors (single vial and kit pricing)

tangoecho311

New_Member
Reaction score
***I AM NOT ENDORSING ANY VENDOR*** I am purely providing this for educational comparison. For me, the search has been incredibly overwhelming finding/ selecting a vendor. I work best with a spreadsheet. So I've compiled a list of current pricing as of today, September 3rd. Note, several of them don't have a vendor listed. That's because those are contacts I made on forums/other platforms and I am not certain of which company they work for. The amount of people on a platform that rhymes with PlaceTook that just order glp1 without even knowing what company they're ordering from was astonishing. The contacts did send me Jano and/or MZ reports, but the client name on the reports is blurred out/redacted ***HUGE RED FLAG***. The reason that I included them in this report is because their prices really aren't better than the well-known vendors, which I believe is important information for newbies (such as myself) to know. For me, the cost savings isn't worth a shady company/rep who won't prove the testing reports are theirs. This chart was created based on 5mg dose as the math was easy and that's my next titrate. (currently at 4). So if you take more/less than 5mg you can adjust the price/dose accordingly. I also think it's helpful to look at the price difference between vial sizes and doses/vial so I can figure out how long the order will last me.

If you don't jive with a particular rep from a company, find another one. I was working with one rep who was super pushy and very used car salesman-esque. Found another rep and the experience was no pressure and very pleasant.

TL: DR The vendors that are considered reputable have competitive pricing with each other. Just because a contact is hush hush doesn't necessarily mean you're getting a better deal or a deal with tested product. Be smart. Do your own research.

This chart (and the NOT a GB thread here) prevented me from drinking some kool-aid on discord and jumping on a "GB" that really wasn't a great deal like they tried to advertise it as being.
5mg dose chart.jpg

***I AM NOT ENDORSING ANY VENDOR*** I am purely providing this for educational comparison. For me, the search has been incredibly overwhelming finding/ selecting a vendor. I work best with a spreadsheet. So I've compiled a list of current pricing as of today, September 3rd. Note, several of them don't have a vendor listed. That's because those are contacts I made on forums/other platforms and I am not certain of which company they work for. The amount of people on a platform that rhymes with PlaceTook that just order glp1 without even knowing what company they're ordering from was astonishing. The contacts did send me Jano and/or MZ reports, but the client name on the reports is blurred out/redacted ***HUGE RED FLAG***. The reason that I included them in this report is because their prices really aren't better than the well-known vendors, which I believe is important information for newbies (such as myself) to know. For me, the cost savings isn't worth a shady company/rep who won't prove the testing reports are theirs. This chart was created based on 5mg dose as the math was easy and that's my next titrate. (currently at 4). So if you take more/less than 5mg you can adjust the price/dose accordingly. I also think it's helpful to look at the price difference between vial sizes and doses/vial so I can figure out how long the order will last me.

If you don't jive with a particular rep from a company, find another one. I was working with one rep who was super pushy and very used car salesman-esque. Found another rep and the experience was no pressure and very pleasant.

TL: DR The vendors that are considered reputable have competitive pricing with each other. Just because a contact is hush hush doesn't necessarily mean you're getting a better deal or a deal with tested product. Be smart. Do your own research.

This chart (and the NOT a GB thread here) prevented me from drinking some kool-aid on discord and jumping on a "GB" that really wasn't a great deal like they tried to advertise it as being.
View attachment 1637
I like the $/dose method. I generally do $/mg which is effectively the same thing with one less step.

I assume your chart is for T, but can you clarify?

Last edited:

View attachment 1637
Thank you so much! My brain needed this :)

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nic246
Back