Dionysos spreadsheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe you're advertising it here, LMAO. You're going for maximum drama.
1729545259786.png

I can't believe you're advertising it here, LMAO. You're going for maximum drama.
nah not drama at all. please, by all means, take this conversation over there, it is a far more appropriate place to have it. This is a welcome development as far as I’m concerned, so in all seriousness, go get your dio vendor recommendation spreadsheet there and we can drop this tired topic on glp1f.

Further discussion about the merits of this spreadsheet (along with the spreadsheet itself) can be found here: https://qualligator.com/

Last edited:
People misunderstand the main value of Dio's spreadsheet. It isn't in fact about the most positively portrayed vendors at the top. Rather the primary value it had was steering folks AWAY from true scammers.

Hypothetical Contrived Example: Imagine a person who gets here with no background info. In my hypothetical, for easy numbers pretend there's 20 active vendors. 5 are "try to steal your card info or crypto scammers", 5 are "steal your money scammers", "3 are subpar fills or purity vendors", 7 are different degrees of good (anything from best vendor ever to amopure situation where most folks are happy but some are burned). The person who just arrives here doesn't know what's up. They'd have to read many many threads scouring here and other locations to actually learn about all of them. They probably don't realize the risks and aren't really on their guard. So in my silly hypothetical without his spreadsheet they have a 10/20 chance of a very bad experience and a 3/20 chance of a mediocre experience. Dio's sheet cuts most of those away. So maybe now they only bother considering 8 out of 20 of the vendors and their worst case scenario is a slight underfill or the amopure situation, a massive upgrade.

The numbers are probably much messier than 20 vendors, but I argue the picture I portray is reasonably representative of the noobie experience.
Why can't we organize a poll that experienced members can vote for the most reputable vendors, including the goods and bads for each?

Why can't we organize a poll that experienced members can vote for the most reputable vendors, including the goods and bads for each?
There isn't really any reason why we can't.

But, if I am going to be completely fair - Zippy owns this forum, and if I understand his intention correctly he wants an open discussion forum that doesn't really have any static or official sources.

Which may or may not force people to do their own research (I should be careful not putting words in Zippys mouth here, and I want to express that this is simply my understanding).

So at the end of the day, it does make sense to respect his original intention (Assuming I'm not completely off target with my assumptions).

There are always other channels.

Just my 2 unsolicited cents

But, if I am going to be completely fair - Zippy owns this forum, and if I understand his intention correctly he wants an open discussion forum that doesn't really have any static or official sources.

Which may or may not force people to do their own research (I should be careful not putting words in Zippys mouth here, and I want to express that this is simply my understanding).

So at the end of the day, it does make sense to respect his original intention (Assuming I'm not completely off target with my assumptions).

Sounds like a great way to kick things off at https://qualligator.com/

This is far, I guess I'm trying to find a solution, but I don't think there's one, or one that the majority agree to

I thought he removed it because people where sharing it else where, I saw it pop up in a FB group the other day and asked the girl to remove it, even thought you couldn't see anything because it was small and blurry...

I got overly ambitious before realizing how much time I'm wasting on nothing - So this is what you get :ROFLMAO:

Better than nothing, but completely useless (it's just a pasted html/javascript, so browser extensions and incognito will probably break it xD

Oh, and I used the GPT scanning the board to make the quotes, I take zero responsibility for accuracy or unintended rudeness - I told it to make it funny :)
Okay, this is funny 😆

I thought he removed it because people where sharing it else where, I saw it pop up in a FB group the other day and asked the girl to remove it, even thought you couldn't see anything because it was small and blurry...
You will probably hear around 5-20 different stories if you ask around :)

At this point there is already a conclusion of some sort and beating a dead horse will only affect the board negatively imo :)

Let's discuss Ely Lilys mission to protect American consumers or something instead

Oh I don’t know about any of that, I thought you were talking about the new forum which would be the best place to seek it out. At this point further discussion about it here doesn’t really make sense since you can go straight to the source who has the capacity to host it if they wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back