Dionysos spreadsheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going to recommend my strategy for buying alts. Dartboard.
I got overly ambitious before realizing how much time I'm wasting on nothing - So this is what you get :ROFLMAO:

Better than nothing, but completely useless (it's just a pasted html/javascript, so browser extensions and incognito will probably break it xD

Oh, and I used the GPT scanning the board to make the quotes, I take zero responsibility for accuracy or unintended rudeness - I told it to make it funny :)

I got overly ambitious before realizing how much time I'm wasting on nothing - So this is what you get :ROFLMAO:

Better than nothing, but completely useless (it's just a pasted html/javascript, so browser extensions and incognito will probably break it xD

Oh, and I used the GPT scanning the board to make the quotes, I take zero responsibility for accuracy or unintended rudeness - I told it to make it funny :)
AmoPure's subtext is "No pain, no gain" 😂😂😂

I just started Tirz on 7/29 with brand name but insurance continued to throw hoops to jump through and I think they have cut me off for good. I then switched to compound and knew the FDA was going to take it off the shortage list. So I started researching the gray market and found this forum and other sources of information with a plan to stock up while its available.

I found Dionysus' US/INTL lists days before he took them down. I read through many of the posts he used to create it and update it and thought, what a massive amount of work and great contribution to the community.

Then I saw researchers giving him negative feedback on accuracy and other information, basically ungrateful idiots bitching about the list and I thought WTF? He is giving us a gift, how can these morons not realize that. I never thought it was the gray market bible and headed the disclaimers he included on the lists.

After 100 or more hours of research I ultimately chose to spread my orders over multiple vendors both in the US and China to hedge my bets. This is driving up my testing costs as I can't just test one vial from a big order that would most likely be from the same batch, but its what i felt was the most conservative route to take.

Thanks for all of your help Dionysus,, from a fellow DFW researcher, and also thanks to everyone else in this community that continue to provide meaningful contributions.
Eloquently put... and I couldn't agree more. I am getting tired of watching the shit talk. If you don't agree or don't find his info valuable stop trolling. You said your piece and move on. Some of us appreciate the work that went into it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241021-094814.png
    Screenshot_20241021-094814.png
    332.7 KB · Views: 30
Eloquently put... and I couldn't agree more. I am getting tired of watching the shit talk. If you don't agree or don't find his info valuable stop trolling. You said your piece and move on. Some of us appreciate the work that went into it.
I have a solution for anyone who doesn't like Dionysos's list: Prepare a better list.

He's really digging snp. Is on both the US and CN list. One at the top (most recent update, the other highlighted green).
Can see why, I finally caved in and ordered. Cain is quick, easy and got an upgrade due to an issue with the Crypto payment and the MG I ordered sold out. Biggest issue is they sell out quickly

I won't get my package until the 28th, so this is just an ordering experience

Who do you think is better among SRY, QSC, Nexaph, and ASC, and why? In a few weeks I will probably order from one of those 4 and then pay for testing.
Just depends what your objective is.
Save money from compounding, pay more, use a credit card, fast shipping - Nexaph
Largest inventory possible. Fine with Crypto, want to make a post on here and brag that you saved $30 by waiting 6 weeks for your shit - SRY and QSC
Like dealing with decent human beings, will pay an extra $30 to deal with a decent human being that takes paypal - ASC
Like to Cntrl+F the forum and order the first thing that pops up - Amo

I have a solution for anyone who doesn't like Dionysos's list: Prepare a better list.
I see you don’t understand the nature of the concerns around it. This is all moot anyway, he is making his own forum where im sure his thoughts and recommendations will flow freely and in great abundance.

Wow, am I SOL

Screenshot_20241021-140459.png

I chuckled at a few of these. Love it, thanks for the laugh :D

This is me! I am that person! I am immensely grateful for the research that has been done before I came along. I don’t want anyone to have to find out “the hard way” about any vendors but if people have experiences to share (particularly bad ones) I want to hear about them. Unfortunately, I have a job and a family so scrolling back through this forum to its inception for every anecdote is just not feasible. My research is ongoing but like, it was nice to have a jumping off point.
This. Exactly. I'm not opposed to doing my own research, and believe me, I've done A LOT. But I cannot justify hundreds and hundreds of hours reading every post in every section of this forum going back to the summer of last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back