Dionysos spreadsheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will probably hear around 5-20 different stories if you ask around :)

At this point there is already a conclusion of some sort and beating a dead horse will only affect the board negatively imo :)

Let's discuss Ely Lilys mission to protect American consumers or something instead

Yeah I posted about that and no one is talking about it.

Oh I don’t know about any of that, I thought you were talking about the new forum which would be the best place to seek it out. At this point further discussion about it here doesn’t really make sense since you can go straight to the source who has the capacity to host it if they wish.
Yeah I was like WTF, thankfully I saved the spreadsheet, but like everyone else im keeping it to myself since DIo should be the only one putting it out if he wishes!

I've never heard of Pivotal Peptides, but considering the states where the 3 lawsuits were filed, I have to assume that they were a US based reseller of CN peptides.

It definitely seems to be a warning to all US based resellers. If that is where you are getting your peptides, that option may be gone soon.

I don't think they can affect CN sales. As someone else pointed out, if the US can't stop fentanyl precursors coming out of CN, I don't think they can stop weight loss peptides.
This is way off topic. I think it was just a quote misfire that you’re responding to

You don't need a spreadsheet. Cultivate a network- aka relationships. Ask questions of someone whose vibe you like, who has been around longer than six months. Ideally, a few someones. Eventually you just take the plunge or go back to compound.

A spreadsheet- like a group buy guarantee- is a security blanket, an article of faith, because there are no guarantees and the only expert looks back at you from the mirror.

Ok, it’s been a fun one but in the interest of trying to pull the forum back into normalcy I’m going to lock this thread now, and probably the other heavy drama threads a little later.

If you have questions about Dionysus’s spreadsheet you can ask them on his forum: qualligator.com, as that’s much more appropriate than carrying on about the topic here.

For the record neither myself nor any mod ever told Dionysos that he couldn't post/link his list on this forum.

As best as I can tell, his feelings were hurt after I mentioned in another post that folks shouldn't rely on any "list" as authoritative or reliable and should do their own due diligence regarding any supplier or vendor. I can't take responsibility for other people's feelings, but I apologize for any feelings I may have hurt because as anyone can tell by everything I do here my ultimate desire is to help people learn as well as give them the ability to recognize how to best avoid dangerous situations whether it be unsafe products or dishonest vendors and while I often take a "tough love" approach to many of the things I post, I would never intentionally try to hurt someone's feelings.

There have been dozens of "lists" created by seemingly well-meaning people over the past several years (most since the research GLP-1's became available), and unfortunately there has been a pattern of flaws with the vast majority of them whether it's including known scammers/dishonest sellers with bogus or altered test results/bad or questionable product/etc. (often with a "positive" rating or recommendation), and sadly some of those lists are even assembled by people with some kind of financial interest or other incentives (free/discounted products, affiliate bonuses, etc.). (If you would like a perfect example of an intentionally dishonest list, take a look at the list posted in the photo HERE and you'll see the mention of "Royal Peptides" which is just Cantides 4.0 or whatever new name they're on now; and I can confirm that the IP address used by the user posting that photo matches one used by the 20 or so alts that vendor has created here. So this alt created a "list" to appear as if it was someone being helpful when in fact the ulterior motive behind it was to subtly make people aware of their latest brand and thus get more victims to send them money.)

To be clear I am not saying that Dionysos' list is/was any of those things, but after two different vendors messaged me inquiring how they could be added to the list I felt that I should make a point of raising awareness that lists are just one of many tools in the toolbox of proper vendor/supplier vetting.

Self-injecting mystery powder is serious business, and people need to take a step back and think long and hard about what they're doing and who they're trusting when embarking on this journey. Relying on the advice/opinion of any one person or resource (including ME) to make those kind of decisions is foolish and dangerous! Stay safe out there, be smart, take things slowly, and do your own testing or get involved with crowdfunded testing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back