Discord server

scarywood75

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all,

Can someone point me out where I need to go and how to access the peptide discord server (I don't know if there's more than one, but I've seen lots of people mentioning it.

Thanks! šŸ˜Š

Hello all,

Can someone point me out where I need to go and how to access the peptide discord server (I don't know if there's more than one, but I've seen lots of people mentioning it.

Thanks! šŸ˜Š
Annie at GYC just posted her link during the night. That will get you started.

There's dozens of them here... This is a bridge so you won't risk your real Discord account.

Last edited:
I hope no oneā€™s going to post this on Reddit. Not trying to gatekeep but we need to protect the community. Fight club rulesā€¦we donā€™t talk about fight club.

I removed the link. I was divided. I don't really see the Reddit crowd as a risk. Maybe increasing demand for overseas products would lower prices even more.

But I don't have a dog in the fight. I don't get any benefit from sharing the link other than fake internet points on here. :P

Let those Redditors pay exorbitant prices from US-based resellers. :P :P

Thanks everyone I got it, sorry this is all new to me, but I understand the importance of preserving this so we don't lose it.

I removed the link. I was divided. I don't really see the Reddit crowd as a risk. Maybe increasing demand for overseas products would lower prices even more.

But I don't have a dog in the fight. I don't get any benefit from sharing the link other than fake internet points on here. :P

The issue is more about discord closing down servers once they get too much attention/reports I think?

Not many places on the internet that has a larger user base is very friendly to peptides and random people giving ā€œmedical adviceā€ šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜‚

Thanks! You could always do a direct message, although I donā€™t always trust that the other person isnā€™t big pharma etc in disguise. Best to use discretion.

The issue is more about discord closing down servers once they get too much attention/reports I think?

Not many places on the internet that has a larger user base is very friendly to peptides and random people giving ā€œmedical adviceā€ šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜‚

Rumor has it they have AI bots searching for prohibited content and behavior. I've read reports of users being disciplined for so much as discussing prohibited content.

I wouldn't feel too secure with these servers. It's all temporary.

Rumor has it they have AI bots searching for prohibited content and behavior. I've read reports of users being disciplined for so much as discussing prohibited content.

We should switch to something more private that's end to end encrypted perhaps?

I honestly find it kind of disturbing for social media and chat software to censor what people are allowed to talk aboutā€¦

If I want ā€œmedical adviceā€/opinions from strangers, who has the right to decide that conversation shouldnā€™t be allowed šŸ¤·ā€

Sets a scary precedent tbh

For as much as you're speaking my language. I'm not in charge of anything nor do I want to be.

But security always brings with it complexity.

I honestly find it kind of disturbing for social media and chat software to censor what people are allowed to talk aboutā€¦

If I want ā€œmedical adviceā€/opinions from strangers, who has the right to decide that conversation shouldnā€™t be allowed šŸ¤·ā€

Yeah, they've put the bots in charge!! But we really can't say anything about free speech on servers owned by a private company. Their system their rules.

Seriously though, bots are in charge. I'm a reseller on eBay (part time thing I do in my semi-retirement)... and I see it all the time. Bots make mistakes identifying counterfeit items and I'm the one holding the bag. Can't relist it or you'll risk your account.

So I put all the stuff I can't list on eBay on Mercari. Hah.

Don't like it? Just wait a few years... AI bots will permeate so many more areas of our lives.

I agree! My body, my choice. lol. Everyone else gets to use it as an excuse. So can we.

The mass influx of new people is nuts. This forum alone has doubled in 4 months. I'm still very much new, but the ridiculous things I'm reading lately have encouraged silent mode on my part.

I have to think big pharma has already infiltrated every platform/group/chat and are well aware of every tiny thing that's going on.

If I was able to do so in a matter of months, I'm sure a mega corporation with billions of $ hired people FAR more knowledgeable than me and are all up in everything.

There are at least 9-10 different platforms being used, none of them are all that difficult to get in. You'd have to convince tens (maybe hundreds) of thousands of people to stop doing what they are doing and hand them the keys to an alternate option... And there'd be plenty of big pharma spies who would still get in.

Everyone has the right to decide what they allow on their own property. Reddit and discord have no control over what conversations you have as long as you don't have them in their house.

Everyone has the right to decide what they allow on their own property. Reddit and discord have no control over what conversations you have as long as you don't have them in their house.
If it was simply from a whim of the ceo to ban certain conversations I wouldnā€™t have a problem with it at all šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

But that isnā€™t the case. not really a discussion for this board tho, so Iā€™ll leave it at that šŸ™ƒ

I have to think big pharma has already infiltrated every platform/group/chat and are well aware of every tiny thing that's going on.

If I was able to do so in a matter of months, I'm sure a mega corporation with billions of $ hired people FAR more knowledgeable than me and are all up in everything.

What's the risk really? Big pharma can really only name people and companies in lawsuits as we've seen with Arctic.

They're not going to pursue end users nor are they going to spend billable attorney hours shutting down places of communication. Those activities would prove to be futile and a waste of money.

I'd lay odds they'll continue sending out letters and naming companies and people in lawsuits that are responsible for the state-side violations of patents and trademarks.

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back