Do Black Friday Sales Happen?

tangoecho311

New_Member
Reaction score
Currently using compounded. Currently down the rabbit hole on discord/reddit/forums researching vendors. It's a little overwhelming. I have about 4 weeks of compounded left. So I'm considering buying a small quantity now to save up to buy a larger order later. But do black friday sales happen? And do the GBs happen often? Or are they a rare thing? I'd love to take advantage of Amo's 40% off L right now but I just don't think I can swing it on short notice because we're going on a weekend trip this month. Its mine and my husbands first ever trip and we're taking our little monsters with us. Just trying to stick to my budget. I hadn't budgeted to buy more until the end of the month. And I haven't been in this game long enough to know if the good deals and sales are actually good deals yet. Help a newbie out.

I would also love to know from others who have been here for a while how often we get good sales like this. It's very hard to not feel tempted to buy a bunch while they are on sale, even if money is tight.

I’m in the same boat. Have 3 weeks of Zepbound pens left and bought some Amo T15 before all the sales and getting major fomo now. I could have gotten QSC T30 for the same price from the current promo/GB but realistically I’m stocked up until the end of the year so going to TRY to be patient.

Things have changed so fast just in the 2 weeks I’ve been looking into this all haha but historically it seems like the vendor GB’s/promos happen all the time so there’s really no need to panic buy if it’s not in your budget rn. But then again it’s a gray market that could all disappear at any point so 🤷‍♀️

Currently using compounded. Currently down the rabbit hole on discord/reddit/forums researching vendors. It's a little overwhelming. I have about 4 weeks of compounded left. So I'm considering buying a small quantity now to save up to buy a larger order later. But do black friday sales happen? And do the GBs happen often? Or are they a rare thing? I'd love to take advantage of Amo's 40% off L right now but I just don't think I can swing it on short notice because we're going on a weekend trip this month. Its mine and my husbands first ever trip and we're taking our little monsters with us. Just trying to stick to my budget. I hadn't budgeted to buy more until the end of the month. And I haven't been in this game long enough to know if the good deals and sales are actually good deals yet. Help a newbie out.
Congrats on the upcoming trip, it will be a blast! Make sure to enjoy yourself and take lots of photos. The little monsters become big monsters before you know it.

Congrats on the upcoming trip, it will be a blast! Make sure to enjoy yourself and take lots of photos. The little monsters become big monsters before you know it.
Thanks! I feel like we were brought them home from the NICU yesterday. I blinked and we have toddlers. We are really excited to take the twins on their first trip.

I'd love to take advantage of Amo's 40% off L right now but I just don't think I can swing it on short notice because we're going on a weekend trip this month.
Not sure if this helps, but I used Alibaba to pay for my order and utilized the paypal "pay in 4" option so it split it into 4 payments that get made every two weeks.

Not sure if this helps, but I used Alibaba to pay for my order and utilized the paypal "pay in 4" option so it split it into 4 payments that get made every two weeks.
that actually helps a lot! I didn't know that was an option. I was considering the QSC deal right now but they're only accepting crypto or bank transfer and Im not comfortable doing that yet as I've never ordered from them. I like first transactions to be a little protected.
Thank you for the info!!!

I would also love to know from others who have been here for a while how often we get good sales like this. It's very hard to not feel tempted to buy a bunch while they are on sale, even if money is tight.
Go find the post I made last night on price comparison! Some of these "group buys" and deals aren't as good as they seem. I compared current group buy pricing with standard pricing across several vendors

I made a post here last night that breaks down current pricing for several vendors! There's a chart and everything. I almost panic bought a bunch in a GB then realized other reputable vendors had the same product for the same price not on promo. Glad I didn't panic.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nic246
Back