Do y’all test every time you order? re: Amopure stinging

Sseker

Reaction score
Hey all! Newbie to the grey market here. Been using compounded Tirz since May and looking to make the switch over to reconstituting and maybe adding/swapping for Reta. I’ve been educating myself as much as possible on this forum and I’m so grateful to y'all for sharing info and helping out newbies like me!

My question is: do you guys make it a practice to send a vial in every time you get another order in? Or do you feel safe just trusting some vendors that other users have tested and used successfully? I’ve seen some posts about group testing but honestly I’m a little confused on the logistics on how those work (any pointers would be helpful thanks!)

The reason I’m asking now was that (based on my reading from this forum) I was going to purchase some T15 and R10 from Amopure today to catch their sale. But then I’ve been seeing some posts from users experiencing burning/stinging and getting a little spooked. Is it normal for otherwise trustworthy vendors to have bad batches? Nervous! Thanks for any tips.

Hey all! Newbie to the grey market here. Been using compounded Tirz since May and looking to make the switch over to reconstituting and maybe adding/swapping for Reta. I’ve been educating myself as much as possible on this forum and I’m so grateful to y'all for sharing info and helping out newbies like me!

My question is: do you guys make it a practice to send a vial in every time you get another order in? Or do you feel safe just trusting some vendors that other users have tested and used successfully? I’ve seen some posts about group testing but honestly I’m a little confused on the logistics on how those work (any pointers would be helpful thanks!)

The reason I’m asking now was that (based on my reading from this forum) I was going to purchase some T15 and R10 from Amopure today to catch their sale. But then I’ve been seeing some posts from users experiencing burning/stinging and getting a little spooked. Is it normal for otherwise trustworthy vendors to have bad batches? Nervous! Thanks for any tips.
I ordered S20 and was hoping to see if any had seen testing for the batch from Amopure, but will probably still send in one to test.

From what I've read, it may not be 100% the case, the BAC used can cause the sting. Mostly ones from Amazon I believe. I got Hospira that was suggested to try. My last order from another site came with BAC, but not sure the brand. It stung at times. The one from a C.Pharmacy I recieved prior also stung at times & bruised occasionally...so I'm not certain where the problem is from.

Bought some T60 and don’t plan to test it tbh. Def riskier but many are here due to financial constraints and testing each order may not be realistic
Yea, that makes a lot of sense to me. I was thinking the same thing but I wasn’t sure if I was being too cavalier about it. Thanks for the input!

I've never done this before but now I have two batches of T30 on the way. Amopure has a lot of people testing it right now and quite a few tests already available publicly, so I'm on the fence as to whether i will test or not. Order #2 is part of a GB happening right now so I need to figure out how the GB testing thing works. One thing I haven't seen in all my research of this community, is anyone having a serious issue with either of the two vendors I've ordered from other than scattered reports of stinging, or vials being underfilled/lower purity.

Yeah I bought T60 and don't plan to test it. The price is unbeatable during the labor day sale, and they are generally a well regarded company. I can get over a bit of stinging as long as it's not causing anything serious.

the stinging is an ongoing issue for which we still don't have an answer, but their test results starting to come back, with first published today for Tirz30 tested as 31mg and 99.6% pure
the stinging must be something related to their filler

Quick question; on amopure site… am
I correct in understanding that “L” is T?
I’m ordering my first batch, and nervous too!

Quick question; on amopure site… am
I correct in understanding that “L” is T?
I’m ordering my first batch, and nervous too!
Yep! You got that right. I just ended up ordering some T15 and R5; Fingers crossed for the both of us! I did email them to ask about refunding if my RS felt stinging and they reiterated what they’ve said to others on this forum: they had fixed the problem but they’d refund or replace as long as they saw proof you destroyed the old vials.

the stinging is an ongoing issue for which we still don't have an answer, but their test results starting to come back, with first published today for Tirz30 tested as 31mg and 99.6% pure
wait - where can we find the test results? thanks!

Last edited:
I messaged them the other day after I bought some t, they said the stinging was an isolated issue and to rest assured.

I bought a kit of L10 about a month ago and received it after like 8 days, I think? So far no stinging (done 3 doses so far) but it definitely concerns me that their product has been doing that! Especially because at some point I want to get a couple more kits of L15 or L30.

For those who experienced prolonged burning, how long did you wait after reconstituting to use it?

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back