Do you guys & gals track Macros?

I’ve counted macros for years. The main macro I care about now is hitting protein target with a minimum goal of 100g/day. Averaging about 1200 cal/day.
I never used to count anything or track anything and the TDEE stuff doesn't work for me - if I ate the 1500 cals per day it tells me to... No way. 1000 cals a day and now I'm adding in another 100 cals per day, or trying to.

Oooh predicting this is going to become the next big thread with lots of strong opinions on all sides.

FWIW (2) - as i've said on other threads, 500 calories is insanely low, obviously you can do as you wish but it is absolutely not necessary to eat that little to lose weight, and obviously completely unsustainable long term.
it's not meant to be sustainable.

and i don't know what you guys are taking. i've been on T, R and C and my digestive system has slowed to a crawl and has stayed that way since day 1. trying to eat normally makes my sides and lower abdomen hurt because there's no place to fit it. Its just too painful to eat a "healthy" amount of calories. and i'm on starter doses.

i'm going to make a run at going from morbidly obese to healthy weight in 6 months. if i don't achieve that its ok but i'm trying to do something special.

i'm writing down everything i eat in an old fashioned journal. i am so sick of cell phones.

and i don't know what you guys are taking. i've been on T, R and C and my digestive system has slowed to a crawl and has stayed that way since day 1. trying to eat normally makes my sides and lower abdomen hurt because there's no place to fit it. Its just too painful to eat a "healthy" amount of calories. and i'm on starter doses.

i'm going to make a run at going from morbidly obese to healthy weight in 6 months. if i don't achieve that its ok but i'm trying to do something special.

i'm writing down everything i eat in an old fashioned journal. i am so sick of cell phones.
What's helped me is taking digestive enzymes with my meals.

Ah, ok well I can see why it wouldn't be possible to eat 200g of protein at a high dosage. What you originally said was you don't see how anyone can lose weight eating that much protein, which doesn't really make sense.

I also track on paper and am sick of screens :)

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nic246
Back