Does HT provides COA testing reports for lots that are available for purchase? Do other suppliers?

Peacedog

New_Member
Reaction score
Seems like it would be good for the company and sales to just provide it instead of making buyers jump through hoops to find them.

Supplier "COAs" are mostly useless. Honestly I don't understand why people even bother asking for them.

Some suppliers like QSC, the former XCE/CA and a couple of others who I can't think of ATM will send samples to Jano for testing, and those do have a higher level of trust, but the reality is that unless you do your own testing or join in on crowdfunded testing you really can't know.

Supplier "COAs" are mostly useless. Honestly I don't understand why people even bother asking for them.

Some suppliers like QSC, the former XCE/CA and a couple of others who I can't think of ATM will send samples to Jano for testing, and those do have a higher level of trust, but the reality is that unless you do your own testing or join in on crowdfunded testing you really can't know.
I agree. Unless the vial received can be linked securely to the batch Certificate of Authenticity then its quality can't be assured. I haven't seen such a method in use by peptide sources. Even products from substantial compounding pharmacies I've used do not do this.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back