Does Semaglutide Reduce Muscle Mass?

Reaction score
I found this article interesting...

your ad link is not working. you just want to promote youe shop I guess?

There's not a single word on that entire page suggesting "what to eat" other than it says that in the page title. And the mentions of sg, tz, the brand names etc. several times seem to be designed for SEO purposes.

Actually looking at the page preview in the original post it basically says their biocare beverage is "what to eat".
1715103955465.png

Sorry but this is looking pretty spammy to me.

btw. something what can be relevant to the topic: (for men only) oxandrolone, not only that it preserves muscles, it even builds them little bit and at the same time helps burning fat

btw. something what can be relevant to the topic: (for men only) oxandrolone, not only that it preserves muscles, it even builds them little bit and at the same time helps burning fat
I mean Anavar is a well known steroid, you will shut down your natural testostorone production with it and it will open a whole other can of worms, unless you're on trt then you don't really need Anavar regardless.

I mean Anavar is a well known steroid, you will shut down your natural testostorone production with it and it will open a whole other can of worms, unless you're on trt then you don't really need Anavar regardless.
anavar does not suppress so much, on a low dose and for shorter periods of time only minimum to no suppression, but it can be combined with a low dose letrozole (half tab) 1x week to prevent that. Or, yes, be on TRT.
But if you are on TRT I dont agree you dont need Anavar (oxandrolone), it has very specific and targeted effect on burning belly fat and preserving muscles during fasting, while has less suppression of natural testosterone production, it also does not influence yours estrogen & DHT much (I will have to find study for that, don't remember exactly, but I remember for sure its the most "gentle" steroid even approved for children and females)

anavar does not suppress so much, on a low dose and for shorter periods of time only minimum to no suppression, but it can be combined with a low dose letrozole (half tab) 1x week to prevent that. Or, yes, be on TRT.
But if you are on TRT I dont agree you dont need Anavar (oxandrolone), it has very specific and targeted effect on burning belly fat and preserving muscles during fasting, while has less suppression of natural testosterone production, it also does not influence yours estrogen & DHT much (I will have to find study for that, don't remember exactly, but I remember for sure its the most "gentle" steroid even approved for children and females)
Well, today I learned. :) Thanks. I was actually thinking of dosing a bit of anavar or clenbuterol to keep some muscle mass during these last phases of my so called cut. But clen gives me so much anxiety i can't tolerate it well, even when combined with nebivolol.

Back