Domestic/CN

Nikki nik

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings! Have you ever wanted to try a pep and purchased a few vials domestic and everything worked out great then gave yourself the go to purchase from a vendor in China then all of sudden you're not getting the feels???? That's where I'm at right now. I'm going back to the domestic and purchase then going to do my own testing for the kit from China. I hope I'm wrong because this vendor provided several tests that I went along with.

first... what vendor?
also, domestic vendors use the same vendors that the vendors use, so you have to be sure to pick the best vendor, or one your comfortable. lol
but really, need to see COA before any purchase, see how their track record is,
After i have used cn vendors. i aint going back to domestic. except for nexaph

Assuming you do proper research and pick a known OK vendor, I don't see a difference between domestic and CN vendors except for the price.

It's all gray market anyway and domestic vendors can fuck you as hard as CN ones.

Good luck!
Thanks. Correct. At first I was impatient about group buy but as going into maintenance I'm finding some patience lol.

Thanks. Correct. At first I was impatient about group buy but as going into maintenance I'm finding some patience lol.
Yeah I know it can be hard to pull the trigger, but for me it's CN vendors all the way.

I don't know the law in the US, but in Canada a RS company cannot sell to consumer, they are obligated to ensure the person buying is a research company and that it would be used for that only otherwise they could be liable. So if the law in the US is the same, then all the domestic vendors aren't legal and you have no recourse if something goes south

Greetings! Have you ever wanted to try a pep and purchased a few vials domestic and everything worked out great then gave yourself the go to purchase from a vendor in China then all of sudden you're not getting the feels???? That's where I'm at right now. I'm going back to the domestic and purchase then going to do my own testing for the kit from China. I hope I'm wrong because this vendor provided several tests that I went along with.
Yes. I started out ordering from Pekcura Labs and they had a high quality product but it was 10x the cost of the Chinese. I tried Amopure first and it wasn’t even close. Have since tried ASC, SRY and SPRLY. They do not compare. I just made my first NEXAPH buy. I am cautious but optimistic. What it ultimately comes down to is your finances.

Yes. I started out ordering from Pekcura Labs and they had a high quality product but it was 10x the cost of the Chinese. I tried Amopure first and it wasn’t even close. Have since tried ASC, SRY and SPRLY. They do not compare. I just made my first NEXAPH buy. I am cautious but optimistic. What it ultimately comes down to is your finances.
The way I see it is ordering bunk from CN is a less expensive mistake

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back