Don’t trust vendor tests

The system doesn’t work without it. sadly, like it or not, people are generally driven by self-interest (including vendors, which was the topic at hand).

Enabling access to testing for $10-$15 is a pretty big social good, I’d argue, even if it means those tests aren’t given out freely. The alternative is that those tests never get done at all.
The system would work anyway, but less tests would be done I think.

Some people that paid the testers before may still continue to do so as a thanks and some testers may still continue to do and release tests even if they get less in return.

But doing it publicly would encourage others to follow the same path and will show how important it's to test by doing it.

I think thats selfish and ridiculous- why on earth would people withhold test results of known bad chemicals that other people are still buying and using?

I mean the tests are already paid for - do they get any benefit at all from withholding that critical info?

That type thinking is just fucked up. Humans can justify any kind of bad behavior, especially greed.

(did it ever cross anyone’s mind that if bad tests were widely shared, the bad vendors would quickly perish and we would soon be left with vendors who we could randomly test to verify their claims, vs testing every batch because we don’t trust them?)

Anyways, if anyone did a test on the recent qsc 15 or 40 promo I’ll gladly pitch in some $ to get access to the info.

Otherwise I’ll start doing research myself. Pm me if you also bought and maybe we can coordinate.

Last edited:
I think thats selfish and ridiculous- why on earth would people withhold test results of known bad chemicals that other people are still buying and using?

I mean the tests are already paid for - do they get any benefit at all from withholding that critical info?

That type thinking is just fucked up. Humans can justify any kind of bad behavior, especially greed.

Anyways, if anyone did a test on the recent qsc 15 or 40 promo I’ll gladly pitch in some $ to get access to the info.

Otherwise I’ll start doing research myself. Pm me if you also bought and maybe we can coordinate.
I can’t speak for all testing groups but the one I know well does release bad/dangerous test results publicly immediately upon receiving them.

It seems like this point has been totally lost around here so I felt compelled to put a fine point on it: vendor tests are a marketing tool and should not be trusted any more than claims made in a commercial. A vendor will not release a bad test to the public, you only see the good ones. “They’re testing great!” is meaningless if all those tests were funded and filtered by a party that has a serious interest in you believing they only produce high quality products.

Find some friends to get post-purchase testing done with, or find your way to a testing group. Testing groups see a large proportion of tests come back with underfills, unacceptable purity, contamination, or even the wrong peptide in the vial, and it happens with well respected and trusted suppliers. And yet you never see vendors providing you a test that says “our last batch has a degradation issue and a little semaglutide mixed in there for good measure.” They won’t ever tell you “yeah we stocked out of the last batch so are going to ship this one under that batch’s COA and number so we don’t have to eat a loss/risk people moving to another supplier while we wait for the testing to come back.” These things happen allllllll the time.

If you believe peptide sellers are your friends you are being naive — they are in the business of extracting money from you. Vendor testing is not to be trusted for things you’re injecting into your body because of this.
Yep! I’m with Bee on this! Always verify! Before you begin research.

It seems like this point has been totally lost around here so I felt compelled to put a fine point on it: vendor tests are a marketing tool and should not be trusted any more than claims made in a commercial. A vendor will not release a bad test to the public, you only see the good ones. “They’re testing great!” is meaningless if all those tests were funded and filtered by a party that has a serious interest in you believing they only produce high quality products.

Find some friends to get post-purchase testing done with, or find your way to a testing group. Testing groups see a large proportion of tests come back with underfills, unacceptable purity, contamination, or even the wrong peptide in the vial, and it happens with well respected and trusted suppliers. And yet you never see vendors providing you a test that says “our last batch has a degradation issue and a little semaglutide mixed in there for good measure.” They won’t ever tell you “yeah we stocked out of the last batch so are going to ship this one under that batch’s COA and number so we don’t have to eat a loss/risk people moving to another supplier while we wait for the testing to come back.” These things happen allllllll the time.

If you believe peptide sellers are your friends you are being naive — they are in the business of extracting money from you. Vendor testing is not to be trusted for things you’re injecting into your body because of this.
I’m curious if the Telehealth offices and pharmacies and spameds run these test before preparing a batch, I hope so because they are pharmacies providing the meda… but just curious …

I noticed that some servers/groups will release test info to the wider public after a certain amount of time has passed and compile the information, usually only on their sites, so as to help keep tabs of how vendors are doing. I think this is a good middle ground as @exploitedworkerbee is right, a lot of people will only do things for their own self interests. After a certain amount of time, the tests are really only good for keeping tabs on long term reliability of a vendor which, while not indicative of current quality, is better than nothing.

If long term trends in testing were more readily compiled and shared, we might be able to weed out the biggest grifters at least. Also I agree with the original point that vendor testing can't be trusted. I can't trust my local contractor to not rip me off why should I trust the Chinese vendor selling me my gray market pharmaceuticals?

The problem that I have seen with vendor tests is that there is no way to confirm the product you received was part of the batch that was tested. The vials (especially from our friends in China, but also in the US) either don't have a label, or have a label that doesn't include a batch number or way to match the product to the vendor provided test results.

I recently purchased two kits of T from two separate suppliers and when (if?) I receive the product I will send a vial from each vendor out to be tested. I am happy to post the results, but if the vials aren't labeled the only thing you have to match to your purchase is the cap color which is pretty much useless.

The best and economical way is to join group purchases and hope the vendor sends product all from the same batch. To be even more certain your actual product is tested, volunteer to provide a vial for the group test. I am in the process of doing exactly this with another recent purchase.

The problem that I have seen with vendor tests is that there is no way to confirm the product you received was part of the batch that was tested. The vials (especially from our friends in China, but also in the US) either don't have a label, or have a label that doesn't include a batch number or way to match the product to the vendor provided test results.

I recently purchased two kits of T from two separate suppliers and when (if?) I receive the product I will send a vial from each vendor out to be tested. I am happy to post the results, but if the vials aren't labeled the only thing you have to match to your purchase is the cap color which is pretty much useless.

The best and economical way is to join group purchases and hope the vendor sends product all from the same batch. To be even more certain your actual product is tested, volunteer to provide a vial for the group test. I am in the process of doing exactly this with another recent purchase.
Yeah a single good test does not mean anything, it's consistency that's important.

If a vendor is frequently tested, we can take the average result and decide from that

If it was purchased through an advertised GB, QSC pays for testing 3 vials from donors. Those tests are organized through QSC’s Revolt platform.

If purchased outside the GB, there is an independent test server for QSC products - ask SenorYeffo.

Thank you for this PSA! Although some are legit, I always side eye the test results on websites. You just don't know if it's been altered or if you received a different batch from the results.

If it was purchased through an advertised GB, QSC pays for testing 3 vials from donors. Those tests are organized through QSC’s Revolt platform.

If purchased outside the GB, there is an independent test server for QSC products - ask SenorYeffo.
Thanks for this. It was via their last promo. First they offered 40 and when that ran out they offered 15. I got a few of each.

People get a bad meal at a restaurant and blast it for the world to see in a Google review... Millions of them.

Peptide user receives bad test result on injectable drug and keeps it to themselves?

I couldn't.

I'm barely deep in enough forums to see fake tests people will fall for and also see tests where the person posting had the good conscience to do so. I've also seen where a test is kept to oneself unless a financial contribution was made to see it. I assume in the later scenario the test result was good unless that person has no conscience or fear of karma. But I would pay that person if I had reason to believe I ordered the same product (even that can't be guaranteed). I'd be willing to pay a membership to a site that shares test results even if I'm not in the market to purchase anything for the good of the community.

Tangent - using the word "guarantee" here is maybe the root of what makes me question everything in the Peptide world. One big vendor continues to spell that word wrong. They "garantee" everything...

Tests are expensive... So are funerals

The private test severs are great. They organize hundreds of tests across a wide spectrum of peptides and vendors and in return you get access to the results of these tests and tests become super affordable for everyone involved. You can complain that it’s selfish all you want or you can put your money where your mouth is and join the community and contribute.

I’ve contributed to a bunch of tests for products I don’t research and vendors I don’t use because the crowdsourcing of costs makes it cheap and helps ensure we get a wide spectrum of tests that would never get done if we just relied on people independently testing their own products and releasing the results.

and don't trust babacainspcnextaphezpens.

Thanks. I’m not sure what a revolt platform is. Mind handholding me a little and pointing the way?

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back