Dosage for Eptialon/Epithalon

kellymcallister

New_Member
Reaction score
The following statement I keep seeing everywhere surrounding the dosage for Epitalon is confusing the heck out of me.....
"There was a mistranslation between Epithalon and Epithalamin. Epithalamin is an extract of Epithalon and is less concentrated. The protocols are adjusted accordingly. 10 mg of Epithalamin = 100 mcg of Epithalon".

What if I already have Epitalon/aka Epithalon there should be no adjustment, correct? And if so what is the dosage daily?

Can someone please make it simple for me:
I have purchased 10 x 10mg vials of Epitalon/aka Epithalon, what would be the daily/dosage in mg? I'm looking at following the Dr Seeds protocol ??? daily for 10 days done twice a year.

Thank you in advance :)

Last edited:
As it says, the protocols are adjusted accordingly. 100mcg is the adjustment thus the daily dosage.

Due to a mistranslation it was previously thought that the dosage for Epithalon was 10mg. It was then revealed that 10mg is the dosage for Epithalamin. The adjustment is the corrected dosage for Epithalon.

The following statement I keep seeing everywhere surrounding the dosage for Epitalon is confusing the heck out of me.....
"There was a mistranslation between Epithalon and Epithalamin. Epithalamin is an extract of Epithalon and is less concentrated. The protocols are adjusted accordingly. 10 mg of Epithalamin = 100 mcg of Epithalon".

What if I already have Epitalon/aka Epithalon there should be no adjustment, correct? And if so what is the dosage daily?

I have purchased 10 x 10mg vials of Epitalon/aka Epithalon, what would be the daily/dosage in mg? I'm looking at following the Dr Seeds protocol ??? daily for 10 days done twice a year.

I plan to research Epithalon soon and have read a ton about it. There are many possible protocols, Seeds' is only one. Another protocol is 10 days on at between 100-500 mcg daily then 20 days off, each month. Another one cycles 2x a year and runs for 20 days like this: day 1: 100 mcg, day 2: 200mcg, day 3: 300mcg, day 4: 400 mcg, day 5-20 500mcg. Another protocol is: 300-500 mcg daily for a month or two then cycle off until needed again, usually about 2 months later when the effects wear off. Others take it daily and never cycle off since they are using it for sleep. But there are more protocols beyond these.

• Administer 10mg of epithalon daily, for 10 days. 2 times per year. Each course should be followed by a pause of at least four months.

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back