Dust

Nikki nik

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings! Can someone explain to me what's the difference between tirzepatide in vials that are almost dust like compared to the standard powder form?? Is one safer than the other? Less side effects than the other?

Greetings! Can someone explain to me what's the difference between tirzepatide in vials that are almost dust like compared to the standard powder form?? Is one safer than the other? Less side effects than the other?
I've never heard of that, I doubt it should be loose dust in a vial.

The lyophilization process compacts the powder in "puck" at the bottom of the vial which lead to more structural stability and better reconstitution properties.

Some places don't use filler, but those are few. Which vendor did you use?

60ng in a vial with no filler must not be very visible no?
From what I've read, yeah. I've seen people think their vial was empty when ordering from places that didn't use filler. One of the sketchier domestic vendors actually puts a disclaimer on the page about it.

Back