EU vendors

Reaction score
Hi folks, this is my first post here as I Just recently found out about the possibility of buying GLP-1 agonists from other sources than the original. As I don't want to risk customs issues, I am looking for EU domestic sources. QSC sells semaglutide from an EU warehouse. Are there any other EU vendors with different GLP-1 agonists/cheaper prices?

Last edited:
Hi folks, this is my first post here as I Just recently found out about the possibility of buying GLP-1 agonists from other sources than the original. As I don't want to risk customs issues, I am looking for EU domestic sources. QSC sells semaglutide from an EU warehouse. Are there any other EU vendors with different GLP-1 agonists/ cheaper prices?
QSC is the only China Seller with warehouse in EU. There are other shops which are quite more expensive

QSC is the only China Seller with warehouse in EU. There are other shops which are quite more expensive
I just found out from QSC if you want to buy only one kit, then they will ship it to you(to EU) from China. Probably because of the limited Eu stock at the moment.

Back