Experiences with SRY?

Yea it looks like it happen to a good amount of people… I did not jump on it yet, have been researching maybe 14 hours a day for the past few days…

According g to some threads is something g they do often and the price might go down due to newer drugs hitting the market, so don’t feel that bad…

They drop prices because they go into reactionary mode when QSC drops a new GB or promo. That’s the reason they did the 190 per kit yesterday.

They drop prices because they go into reactionary mode when QSC drops a new GB or promo. That’s the reason they did the 190 per kit yesterday.
SRY ran out so fast that they cancelled my order. On their previous promo I ordered two 15mg kits of Tirz and they had to send me one kit of 30mg because they ran out of that as well. As much as I do not like Tracy, I may have to give them a try based solely on product availability.

SRY ran out so fast that they cancelled my order. On their previous promo I ordered two 15mg kits of Tirz and they had to send me one kit of 30mg because they ran out of that as well. As much as I do not like Tracy, I may have to give them a try based solely on product availability.
Holy Molly …

Shoot, I placed my first tirz order from SRY Lisa one day before the sale started. $230 is still so much cheaper than compound that I can't get upset about it, though.
Well kind of the same here. I was corresponding during the sale and I didn't know how long to wait for an invoice and by the time I asked them about it, they were already sold through which kind of stinks. But still they are offering 230 which is a great price so I will probably go through with it.

Dang, that sucks. Did you already submit your payment and everything? Also, when did you put your order in? Was it right before they announced to promo was closed? As in, did you just miss it before the cut off?

Dang, that sucks. Did you already submit your payment and everything? Also, when did you put your order in? Was it right before they announced to promo was closed? As in, did you just miss it before the cut off?
I missed the sale before this one by a day. I learned to jump on the next one ASAP.

They didn't tell me it was cancelled. I found out when I went to pay. I messaged her and asked if it was cancelled and she told me they had run out.

They didn't tell me it was cancelled. I found out when I went to pay. I messaged her and asked if it was cancelled and she told me they had run out.
Who were you communicating with? I emailed Lisa before it was sold out but never heard back. It may have already been sold out on the backend, TBF, but she never let me know either way.

It's actually less than 1 pen if you're on Medicare!
I do not know how Medicare works, but I know that with both Anthem and the VA I couldn't even get consideration for a GLP-1. I decided to follow the "My body, my choice" movement and take matters into my own hands. Now, I sit here with all of you wonderful people.

Anyone buying this promo tirz can go over to PeptideTest discord server and arrange for a group test to reduce the cost of testing. If there’s 10 of you interested, you can test 1 vial per person or 1 vial per 10 people or 3 vials per 10 people - whatever you decide to do. Group testing like this is the norm.

Anyone buying this promo tirz can go over to PeptideTest discord server and arrange for a group test to reduce the cost of testing. If there’s 10 of you interested, you can test 1 vial per person or 1 vial per 10 people or 3 vials per 10 people - whatever you decide to do. Group testing like this is the norm.
Sounds interesting. Is the promo tirz the same red cap batch they were selling just before? And is the the same testing discord in the pinned thread? I doubt I meet the criteria to get in, unfortunately :(.

Sounds interesting. Is the promo tirz the same red cap batch they were selling just before? And is the the same testing discord in the pinned thread? I doubt I meet the criteria to get in, unfortunately :(.
No. The thing you're talking about is in the walled garden.

The thing Poptart is saying is the testing company, Peptide Test (I don't know his name on here) has their own discord server where you can make suggestions for group tests. We did one there for Amo and one for ASC. If you can get 10 people to participate, it's much cheaper, because they cut us a deal on running multiple vials from the same batch.

Im sending out to peptide test its $300 includes picture and turn around time is 3 days. extra vials are $100.
Maybe you don't want to wait, but if you do, you could try to get a group together to test and bring the cost down for everyone.

Maybe you don't want to wait, but if you do, you could try to get a group together to test and bring the cost down for everyone.
I did, I posted a thread no one responded here, but someone did in another forum so I split cost, im shipping vial out today!

I placed an order with them yesterday afternoon and got a tracking number this morning. I think her name was Ava. So far it’s been a smooth transaction.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back