Experiences with SRY?

Well next time ill give you a heads up, this won't be the last time I test! so def keep you in the loop and anyone else for that matter that's interested!

Haha!!! Thank you, if you want to get in on the test group let me know!
Definitely give us a heads up, I would love to be part of something like that in the near future! 😊

SRY ran out so fast that they cancelled my order. On their previous promo I ordered two 15mg kits of Tirz and they had to send me one kit of 30mg because they ran out of that as well. As much as I do not like Tracy, I may have to give them a try based solely on product availability.
FWIW- QSC ran out of a very recent domestic T15 special after I sent crypto to pay for it. They told me they'd match the price from their inventory in China, MOQ $300 for free ship (I'd sent $250 at that point) so I added another kit to get to the minimum and sent an additional $125. Days later they email asking for already provided transaction hash's. In payment options they say they accept USDC which is what I sent. Later in their payment options they say they don't accept "Base" so I re-sent payment on a different network. (After that I got an email confirming address and "payment received")

If the Base they don't accept is the digital bank in Mexico I should be getting a double order. (Cuz I didn't use that)

If Base is the network they can't receive USDC on then my money is in a black hole (along with MANY others according to their Blockchain)

This may end up being a $375 Crypto class but oh well... My insurance company's online pharmacy just charged my card for the Mounjaro they are shipping me which at this point in the end of their Medicare donut hole is $2.88/mg, last order fully in the coverage donut hole $12.85/mg so even screwed in crypto I'm still doing okay.

Long story short, every good deal gets sold out and instead of being able to actively track inventory as it depletes (Amazon) they have to scooter down to the storage unit "warehouse" and physically count...a day later in any US time zone. (But you already know this... I'm just purging my experience 🥴)

Last edited:

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back