EZPens V1 or V2 Giveaway: Win a V1 or V2 Pen + Special Discounts!

EZPsupply

EZPsupply.com
Vendor
Reaction score
🎁 Attention GLP1 Forum Members: Join Our Exclusive Giveaway & Get Special Discounts! 🎁

Hello, GLP1 Forum members! We’re excited to announce that EZP is running an exclusive giveaway and offering a special 20% discount—but only for our community! Don’t miss out on your chance to score big on our high-quality pens and cartridges!

🔗 Enter the Giveaway Now: EZP Giveaway Link

🚨 A Quick Update on Our EZ Pens & Sterilized Cartridges: 🚨

We’ve noticed a lot of people copying our pens and even our naming conventions, so we wanted to set the record straight and clear up any confusion!

EZPen V1:
  • Holds a 3mL cartridge and dispenses up to 80 units in one shot.
  • Comes in two colors (more colors on the way!).
  • Bayonet-style cartridge chamber.
  • Slightly longer in size.

EZPen V2:
  • Also holds a 3mL cartridge but maxes out at 60 units per shot.
  • Available in a wider selection of colors.
  • Features a retractable tip to hide the needle.
  • Screw-on cartridge chamber for easier use.
💡 Personal Preference: The EZPen V1 is preferred for its smoother plunger and bayonet-style cartridge chamber.

🧪 Why Choose Our Sterilized Cartridges?:

We take quality and safety seriously at EZP. Our cartridges are washed and sterilized using a medical-grade sterilizer, ensuring the highest standard of cleanliness and safety. Many other companies skip this crucial step and don’t sterilize their cartridges at all.

When you order from us, you’re guaranteed a product that is not only high-performing but also clean and safe to use. Look for the sterile packaging indicator, which will be blackened to show that it’s been properly sterilized.

🛒 Want to Order?: Head over to EZPsupply.com to check out our full range of sterilized cartridges and pens.

🎉 Don’t Miss Out: Enter our giveaway now for exclusive discounts and a chance to win some of our best products!

🔗 Enter Here: EZP Giveaway Link

Thanks for all the support, and stay tuned for more exciting updates from EZPsupply.com!

Placed Order will give you a try. :)
Order Update

Placed order mid day on Sept 24th...Received order mid day Sept 26th :)

Great responsiveness and very quick shipping. For me it only needed to travel from Indiana to Ohio but they had it in the mail the same day I ordered.
Ordered sterile cartridges and 3 cases to test them out...very happy with both. Used the Telegraph discount code for a lower price.

Happy with the fact that the cartridge packages actually show they were sterilized. (y)
If I had a very minor issue, I would like the cases to open just slightly wider. It really is overall a very good case especially for the price ($4). I have paid more than twice as much for a case that I don't like any better.

EZP_Case.jpg

I would have no problem buying from them again. The pens cost around $30 instead of the $18 you would pay for them from China...There is alot to be said for the service and speed of a US Supplier with great customer service. You could also wait for a sale/ 20% discount to get them for about $24, but I personally wouldn't feel cheated paying the full price if I needed them right away.

Order Update

Placed order mid day on Sept 24th...Received order mid day Sept 26th :)

Great responsiveness and very quick shipping. For me it only needed to travel from Indiana to Ohio but they had it in the mail the same day I ordered.
Ordered sterile cartridges and 3 cases to test them out...very happy with both. Used the Telegraph discount code for a lower price.

Happy with the fact that the cartridge packages actually show they were sterilized. (y)
If I had a very minor issue, I would like the cases to open just slightly wider. It really is overall a very good case especially for the price ($4). I have paid more than twice as much for a case that I don't like any better.

View attachment 2253

I would have no problem buying from them again. The pens cost around $30 instead of the $18 you would pay for them from China...There is alot to be said for the service and speed of a US Supplier with great customer service. You could also wait for a sale/ 20% discount to get them for about $24, but I personally wouldn't feel cheated paying the full price if I needed them right away.

Thank you @PepOhio 💚

Appreciate the feedback on the case—definitely noted for future improvements. Looking forward to serving you again!

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back